toilet humor is not comedy IT IS STUPIDITY

I am so sick and tired of movies, tv shows, and anyone in person, or otherwise, that thinks PISS, SHIT, AND/OR VOMITING is amusing.

TOILET HUMOR IS THE MOST FUCKING STUPID SUBJECT MATTER TO USE FOR HUMOR! :mad:

I refuse to watch any of these shows like jackass, or Tom Green, or a movie like Eddie Murphy’s Nutty Prof. II when they have to resort to this kind of senseless juvenile garbage.

IMHO If shit equals comedic talent, then the so-called “talent” of the individual implementing said medium is also equivalent to shit.

I’m getting an image of you tripping and falling into the cesspool, and it’s cheering me right up!

[sub]<fart>[/sub]

Uranus

poop

wet, lumpy fart

hehehehe…ehehehehe…you said ‘toilet’…

This makes me wonder why you even bothered coming back to the boards after your most recent absence. I mean, have you read any of the bathroom threads?!?

[Wal-Mart commercial]

“Mommy, mommy, I went poop in the potty!”

“Well, it’s off to Wal-Mart then!”

“Can I just keep using diapers in that case?”

[/Wal-Mart commercial]

uuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppp
excuse me…:slight_smile:

UGH, now that bring back visions of bad days. Zette you should be ashamed.

Oh wait, you clogged the toilet at work once.

< snicker, snicker >

Humor is in the eye, or ear, or anus of the beholder.

In my opinion, if it ain’t scatological, then it ain’t that funny.

Now, y’all excuse me while I go pinch off a loaf.

Oops, gotta go. “Freddy Got Fingered” is just out on DVD.

Gotta hear the Director’s Commentary on that one. Wotta gem. Better than “Citizen Kane” any old day.

“Toilet humor is not comedy”—— Interesting. Might I ask what comedy is before I show my extreme skepticism at what you feel it isn’t?

Eri, there are a few certain shadey elements of society that prefer a Whit Stillman film over Jay and Silent Bob.

I know, it frightens me, too.

Now please excuse me, I have to drop the Cosby kids off at the pool.

If toilet humor is stupid, then I don’t ever wanna be smart! Poop damn fart!

Come on… pull my finger.

“'Allo, Mr. Creosote. And 'ow are you today?”

“Better.”

“Better?”

“Better get a bucket, I’m gonna throw up.”

Extrapolate.

Guffaw.

Hardee-har-har.

You people are so predictable… sigh :rolleyes:

[sub]unfortunately, so am I[/sub]

Truthfully, I hate toilet humor, but the OP was so stupid (no offense, MSK) that I had to respond the way I did.

Okay, you gots your really witty Fraiser stuff, which is nice when you actually want to think. Then you have things like the movie Clerks, which is one toilet joke after another.
In improv, we stay away from scatological humor only becuase it is so easy to do. I find nothing wrong with it. It has a place. It leads to better comedy. Look at South Park two years ago and now. Now it is witty. See the Trapper Keeper episode? You needed to think to get some of the references.

For everything, there is a season.

And what about the people who find it funny?

You’re really reaching with this thread, dude:) Is there something in particular you’d like to share with us? Anything in particular that possessed you to write this OP?