toilet humor is not comedy IT IS STUPIDITY

The scene in progress:

Nicholas, a student, is sleeping with Alison, wife of John the carpenter. Absalon, another student, comes to Alison’s bedroom window, hoping to enjoy her favors. Alison does not care for him, but he promises to leave her alone if she will give him a kiss.

She flung the window open then in haste
And said, “Have done, come on, no time to waste,
The neighbors here are always on the spy.”
Absalon started wiping his mouth dry.
Dark was the night as pitch, as black as coal,
And at the window out she put her hole,
And Absalon, so forutne framed his face,
Put up his mouth and kissed her naked arse
Most savorously before he knew of this.
And back he started. Something was amiss;
He knew quite well no woman has a beard,
Yet something rough and hairy had appeared.

Geoffrey Chaucer. The Miller’s Tale, from the Canterbury Tales. You don’t have to like toilet humor, but you can’t deny it’s pedigree.

Translation by Nevill Coghill, BTW.

Shitty thread.

[bevis]heh-heh-heh, he said coghill, heh-heh-heh [/bevis]

No, crappy thread, OP.

Toilet Humor= Funny shit

:stuck_out_tongue:

Well, something did occur which inspired me to write this thread.

One of my chat friends had to change her 18 month old kid’s diaper. I have no problem with that. I have changed plenty of baby’s diapers, as well. No big deal in and of itself. It’s a normal part of life.

However, she proceeded to describe in very explicit detail, very amused, and seemingly-proud, what the little fellow had extruded. She was so over-the-top about it, she may as well have had the “matter” dehydrated and mounted upon a golden pedestal and sat the item, on the mantle, above the fireplace. :rolleyes:

A simple, “He had quite a mess,” would have sufficed just perfectly.

So she’s proud of her kid. Newsflash for you, MSK: some parents are proud of their kids.

Perhaps you could have asked her to stop, or simply stopped reading?

That’s not really humor; that’s an explanation of an event. If she had told some poop jokes, that would have been humor. However, this is hardly a reason for you to get worked up about scatalogical comedy.

wankle rotary engine

Aww fuck Enderw24, I was just about to to that, I fart in your general direction.

“I hate you! You think farting is so funny! Well it isn’t! Fart jokes are the lowest form of comedy! And if I…”

<FART>

“I hate you both, Terrance and Philip! I’ve hated you ever since I can remember! I hate you, and I wish you both had cancer!”

“Cancer?”

“Yes! In the head!”

“Head cancer?”

“This is not the end, Terrance and Philip! You’ll rue this day!”

Oh man is anyone else imagining MSK talking in this really pompous voice? pppprrrtttt!!! Hee Hee toilet humour.

MSK go here and have a read, if you don’t piss yourself (oops toilet humour again) when you get to CrankyAsAnOldMan’s post, then, well, <shrug> your beyond help.

People, people! Can’t you see that MSK speaks the truth?

It’s sexual humor that contains the REAL laughs!!!

*Originally posted by MagicalSilverKey *

You mean like bowel movies? Oooh, I know. They’re just the shitties, aren’t they?

Why would anyone be proud of their kid taking a shit in his diaper?

MSK, you might have an easier time with toilet humor, and toilets in general, if you took care of that pole lodged up your ass. Check the yellow pages for reputable tree-trimming services in your area - by now I’m sure someone could count the rings on that motherfucker and tell how old you are.

I am very confused!

First, MSK, I think you mean that you THINK toilet humor is stupid - not that it IS stupid. The stupidity of such homor would be rather difficult to prove, don’t you think?

Also, why would a diaper discussion make you think of toilet humor in movies, TV, etc.? I mean, you were talking to a person in chat, rather than in real life, and TV and movies aren’t real life either, and poop is involved, but that doesn’t mean the situation could be described as toilet humor in TV or movies.
Someone tell me if I’m out of line here.

You’d be surprised what parents are proud of. I’ve been talking on the phone and changing a shitty diaper at the same time and telling the person on the phone how bad my kid’s shit stinks, etc. and they giggled and said, “I’m glad you’re changing that diaper and not me.” I didn’t neccessarily tell them about it because I was “proud” that my kids shit his diaper. I did it because it was funny how something so foul can come out of something so wonderful and just thought I’d share the joy with my friend on the phone since he couldn’t be there to witness the wonder in person.

I just have to put this in here. MSK won’t enjoy it but I’m sure others will.

<giggle> You, sir, are the reason wedgies were invented.

Get this: Hyenas eat once a week, shit once a month, and fuck once a year. So what the hell do they have to laugh about?

Scatology that’s funny:

[ul]
[li]sweaty Chris Farley stomping on a flaming bag of poo.[/li]
[li]Ready to Rumble:[/li]Idiot #1: Is that raw sewage? I always liked that smell. Kinda like french toast.
Idiot #2: Yeah, french toast…dipped in SHIT!

[li]Mr. Hanky’s last words: One time when you were sleeping I climbed in your mouth and took a picture.[/li][/ul]

MSK, allow me to connect this thread to one of your others, with a toilet. You can enjoy Reader’s Digest Condensed Books while on the shitter even more than you enjoy displaying them on your bookshelf.