toilet humor is not comedy IT IS STUPIDITY

MSK, allow me to connect this thread to one of your others, with a toilet. You can enjoy Reader’s Digest Condensed Books while on the shitter even more than you enjoy displaying them on your bookshelf. **
[/QUOTE]

In other words, there is a thread by this poster about Reader’s Digest Condensed Books??? I think I might enjoy reading that. Where might I find it?

POOPY!!!

Blow it out your Ass MSK your really have pissed me off.
“Toliet humor is not funny”

Since when have you become a pompus whiney bastard?

Remember this Gem?
"This:

get your head out of your ass Allen seriously.

Humor about bodily functions can and is funny…

Might I suggest you rant about your friend giving you to much information?
I would have agreed with you.
I myself would prefer the Gotta change a messy diaper.
Not a detailed description of color, texture and how with the undigested corn it resembles a Payday candy bar.

Aim your gripes at the problem, NOT make a general bitch aimed at a totally different subject.

that is my 2 cents.

Osip

Heck, I filmed my kid’s diaper once. It was too unbelievable not to save for posterity. I mean, such a little guy. Such a big mess. Laws of physics were violated.

I think your problem was that she was being graphic–maybe to make you uncomfortable and to have a laugh at your expense. I don’t see that the same as potty humor, though. It’s a fine difference, but your OP and your subsequent explanation seemed mismatched to me.

I’m sorry, but this PvP comic is funny, darn it!

Esprix

*Obviously, no, I haven’t read any of the bathroom threads, nor do I plan to, if I may avoid it.

*I agree, what an individual finds humorous is their prerogative. Anyone who finds it funny, may enjoy it all they wish. I, however, quite rarely find it amusing.

*True, I could have stopped reading, but I did not, because we were having a conversation and she tossed that TMI in, abruptly.

*No offense taken, FireUnderpantsBoobs, thank you. I must admit, my reaction was quite exagerrated and unfocused

*FWIW, I know this woman in person. She is the woman I am currently involved with. I know her quite well and she does enjoy toilet humor, in general. Again, I admit I was exagerrating and unfocused.

*I had this realization, long after the incident had occurred, and I had already posted. I can agree with where you’re coming from, although, I can’t say that I necessarily appreciate it.

*Sorry, Osip. I didn’t mean to upset you, or anyone else for that matter.

*Please, see above replies to other quotes.

I apologize if I came across as being pompous. I wasn’t intending to be.

I will admit that I am a rather uptight individual. It is often quite difficult for me to be humored, in general, let alone by toilet humor. I cannot honestly say that I never am amused by toilet talk. Personally, I feel it’s mostly about the right time, and the right situation, in order for it be amusing. The diaper detail thing happened very abruptly, completely throwing off the linear conversation we were having.

Concerning movies, tv, etcetera, utilizing scatology, I generally don’t care for it, even if it is timed “appropriately.”

Please, tell us more about yourself!

Ah, MSK, mein froind, just for you I am going to mine the depths of the greatest comic genius the world has ever known, and try to convince you that scatology isn’t just great comedy, it’s the original great comedy.

It’ll take me a little while, though.

Specifically read Borborygmy’s post here.

b.

]MSK, I’m sure my 6 year old daughter will be happy that I can’t think that pulling my finger is funny any more.

I’ll tell her that she can’t laugh when she farts, too.

How do you do a “putz” smilie?

In attempt to be fair, I checked out some of the scat humor threads linked to in this thread. After having read them, all I have to say is :::yawn::: pats mouth :rolleyes: slowly shakes head from side to side.

checks pulse… nope, nothing there

[The Baron von Richtoven] Ah… toilet humour. For us the toilet is a functional device, but for you it is ze basis of an entire culture.