Tom & Katie have baby on the way

There’s no reason to believe that he wasn’t the individual holding the turkey baster.

Ew! Where’d that nose come from?

Speaking of gay celebs, I read in a wonderful little book about albums put out by celebs who couldn’t sing very well that back in the day, everyone who knew Rock Husdon kept his secret, becasue he was such a nice man, and there were no desperate tabloids looking to expose.

The 50s had some of the most cutthroat scandal mags ever to hit the stands, but successful lawsuits against them [by Liberace for one- can you believe they had the nerve to claim he was gay?] tamed them and killed their sales.

Sad to say, that’s an almost identical twin (but with longer hair) to my sister-in-law.

Okay… Preston and Travolta are advising Katie to have a silent birth. That means no sounds- no music, no pain sounds, just silence.

Free Katie

Hasn’t Katie fired her publicicst and let Tom’s sister become her publicist?

Damn, you’re good: Linky.

Re: the “silent birth”…

In the weeks following the birth of my daughter, holed up in a spare L&D room during her stay in the NICU, I discovered the hospital had an entire channel devoted to pregnancy/delivery/parenting programming. One of the shows was a documentary of Leah Remini’s pregnancy and delivery. She chose the “silent birth” and believe me, it was torture just watching that poor woman go through a traditional hospital birth (on her back, no walking around), while struggling not to make a sound during the entire delivery. I cannot imagine what a sadistic, misogynict maniac L Ron Hubbard must have been, to dream up such torture. If that’s not enough to push Katie into a bout of PPD, it will certainly get things off on the wrong foot. Poor, poor Katie :frowning: