Tom & Katie have baby on the way

They’re spawning?

Oh, that’s just great. When he gets older, he can attend group therapy with Jacko’s kids.

I like how a lot people took a snarky comment as reason to put on their ‘smarty pants’.

does anyone here know for a fact that he is gay?

as in they personally had sex with him or their best friend who does not lie slept with him and told them all about it?

i have heard the rumors for years, but have personally heard nothing to back it up.

anyone?

you’re ruining our lighthearted fun. jeeeez.

The thing that scares* me most about this situation is that if Katie really is pregnant, and really does give birth, and then* doesn’t * wind up with PPD - all we’re going to see is Tom’s smug face will be all over the television, sneering, “See? This is proof! I’m right, you’re wrong, nya nya!”

::shudder::

• hyperbole.

The whole thing scares me.
But then I think…what if Tommy is the one who suffers the post partum depression…heheheheh.

I’d like to see him talking to the doctors while she gives birth. “There’s no such thing as the breach position - you’re being glib. You can get the baby to turn around with vitamins and exercise. You don’t know the history of medicine, Doctor - I do.”

IIRC, it started when he and Mimi Rogers split, due to him refusing to have sex with her, because he wanted to “keep his instrument pure”. Then when someone hinted at him being gay (which probably happens to EVERY celeb at one time or another,) he hit the roof and lashed out with a viscious lawsuit. Naturally, that only fuelled more speculation.

A friend in college did tell me he was propositioned by Mr. Cruise, at a lunch meeting he had with both Cruise and Kidman after my friend met Mrs. Kidman on set. He reported that Mr. Cruise’s sock-covered foot found a temporary home between his (my friend’s) legs during lunch. His (my friend’s) impression was that Mrs. Kidman was procurring a boy-toy for Mr. Cruise.

Now, I’ve never known Brian to lie. I guess he could have been, but it would have been very out of character. But you don’t know Brian, and you don’t know me. So what does it matter, my telling you this over the internet?

Unless, of course, you’re willing to tell us that you’re Mr. Cruise and have some proof of that, we can’t really assume you know any more than the rest of us. Or any less. So it’s all internet rumors and fun, just like it was before you and I posted.

It would be absolutely horrible if Miss Holmes got post partum depression or worse, psychosis and Mr. Cruise prevented her from proper treatment. I would never wish that on any woman.

But yeah, it was my first black-humor thought as well.

[pedantic mode]That would be Ms. Kidman (or, possibly, Mrs. Cruise). Mrs. Kidman is, by definition, the wife of Mr. Kidman. Sorry, I had to point that out.[/pedantic mode]

Also, I had forgotten all about the “gay rumor” thing, but I was amused by the way Keith Olbermann was dancing around accusing Cruise of being sterile and/or impotent (wasn’t clear on which) last night on “Countdown” (“Stories my producers made me do” - :smiley: ), as if it were common knowledge that the man can’t breed (or possibly can’t get it up?). God bless Keith.

My cousin, who works in “the industry” basically says it’s common knowledge that Cruise is gay. Everyone talks about it but no one dares to publish it for fear of his litigous nature. It is funny though that the only person that ever refutes his homosexuality is Cruise himself and those in his employ, such as his lawyer, publicist and whomever his current beard happens to be. How come straight girls aren’t whispering from out of the woodwork of having screwed him?
Just wondering.

Dude Tom Cruise is totally going to sue your ass now. Why? Because he is a totally straight man who enjoys sticking his penis in the vagina of his partner. Look! He did it! See! Just like Michael Jackson, he got someone pregnant and that PROVES he is straight :smiley:

Y’know, I spent about 5 minutes arguing that one out in my own head, then decided that was 5 minutes too much to devote to anything relating to Tom Cruise.

(But she was married, so she was a Mrs…but her last name is Kidman…I just give up!)

DiosaBellissima, he’s welcome to try. I have about $35 in the bank acount and a DVD player! :smiley:

I might also point out that being gay is not antithetical to being a biological father. Many gay men are…uh…functional… with women when they want to be, they just don’t want to be.

Maybe he just closed his eyes and thought of Brad Pitt.

Works for my wife

Your wife banged Katie Holmes? Dude! That must have been your best birthday present ever.

I’ll bet the baby was conceived on After Oprah, right there on that couch so he could prove to the whole audience just how much in love he is. “I’m gonna deflower her right here America! YEAH!”

i wasn’t trying to spoil the fun.

i had just never heard a first (or second) hand account of mr. cruise doing any sort of actual cruising, and wondered if anyone could back up the rumor.

Wait until she finds out she can’t have any drugs or make any sound during delivery.

Xenu will teleport the little demon out of the womb.

You’re assuming, of course, that I was invited. :mad:

Last May, Conan O’Brien featured KaTom on “If They Mated”. Here was the result.