Too many liberals spoil the broth

Why don’t we see a “banned” status for him?

I don’t think he was banned – he just took his ball and went home after all the kids made fun of him.

There’s zero chance of that.

Trolls never leave.

People who announce they’re leaving never leave.

Slimey’s both, now.

Well, you are mostly right on that one, Seethruart, of moon bases and ufos in all the NASA moon photographs fame, never returned after several epic threads.

But others, like Chief Pedant tell us that they are leaving for good and just come back as soon as racist bat signals appear to attract his reprehensible fancy.

I agree. Can the mods ban him please, to force him to be honest … once?

'kay.

I have to agree with Kamino Neko, he’s just off pouting but in the not too distant future we’ll be treated to more of his particular brand of scum-fuckery.

Nah, there have been a few examples. Lekatt was one. He stayed for a long time and announced he was leaving several times and did eventually do so. Most “announcers” are religious people who hang around in the echo chamber of their own church and become convinced they can show up atheists with a few well placed zingers, then discover it is all a bit harder than that, actually. They run like hell when they realise that their religious immune system is in grave danger and they need to bolt before they catch a bad dose of doubt.

So far Liberal hasn’t come back…

Last Activity: 07-30-2010 03:57 PM

Perhaps he went back to where he came from. Look for the appearance at 1:13.:smiley:

Slime, I mean.

That’s a benefit to the rest of us. We get to continue having fun in this thread as long as he’s not banned. The moment the ban hammer comes down, this thread is gonna be locked.

shrugs He’s right.

Citepanzee is classic …

Yeah, the Mods really dislike having to disinfect the door…

On the other hand, if it happens to whack you in the nuts, well…

I think you may be right there. Remember the thread when he attempted a Conservapedia cite? Classic.

How typically liberal of you to provide cites and evidence and facts and stuff. This is exactly the sort of behavior greenslime has repeatedly decried. It’s no wonder he left. Facts are for pussies.

You know, all this time, I’d been misremembering Alex Mack as disappearing into green slime. Must have been thinking Casper or something…

Why? Is that when the Douchepocalypse is supposed to happen?

(What’s a waive ring?) :confused:

Doesn’t matter. **WarmNPrickly **hasn’t seen one.