Towards an honest profile.

[QUOTE=mangeorge]
Texans, for example, really believe they have the world’s best BBQ.
[/QUOTE]

They may believe what they want, but it is actually the Australians who have the bestest BBQ’s.

What I meant to say was that it is easy to forget that this also quite an international forum, so seeing where posters are from can sometimes make it easier to elaborate statements that might not seem to obvious to “furriners”.

[QUOTE=«Ðëëp¤F®ïêd»™]
Note to self - Antigen takes notes…
[/QUOTE]

Nice one.

Note to self - DeepFried is a comedian.

[QUOTE=Kotick]
They may believe what they want, but it is actually the Australians who have the bestest BBQ’s.
[/QUOTE]

Surely Father would have told me.
It is the Carolina sweet mustard sauce.

[QUOTE=carnivorousplant]
You asked for it, you shameless Doper. :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]
Lies! I was seduced by honeyed words. Mangeorge claimed to be interested in me as a person! And yet all along the true motivation was pure mug lust.

[QUOTE=Terrifel]
Lies! I was seduced by honeyed words. Mangeorge claimed to be interested in me as a person! And yet all along the true motivation was pure mug lust.
[/QUOTE]

:o