TrannaDope!

Waitaminnit. It isn’t that really small place on the north side just east of Bathurst, is it? If so, all the people named in this thread simply wouldn’t fit…

I don’t know exactly where you’re referring to, but yeah, it’s pretty small. You’re probably right.

No way. You don’t know the shit that went down when I tried to have a dopefest for all queer people, let alone –

Oh. OH! Ok, sure. Would love to.

I can probably go. Things are kinda slow (the strength of the Canadian dollar is actually kinda bad for my industry.)

If it’s to be the 11th, Sunspace, I’ll have to send my regrets. As things currently stand, it looks like Spoonette and I will be flying in on the 16th. I’m not sure when we’ll be leaving town, but I do know that it will be before Christmas.

But I could stop by your office on Friday the 17th, if you wanted to have lunch. Of course, we don’t have to think of it as just lunch–we could bill it as The Smallest Of All Dopefests.

But the 11th is bad for me. Oh well. Have a great time folks!

I’m so sorry you can’t make it on the 11th, Spoons. I was trying to pick a date in the middle… but meeting you elsewhen would be great. Email on the way…

Pencil me in. I’ve been meaning to check out a Trannadope.

I’m also a DD for anyone who wants to drink (since I don’t). My only charge is parking :smiley:

Maybe. I’ll have to see if I’m working. Any place downtown would be cool.

As always, I have plenty of space at my place for people to crash, with lots of local parking for those who drive.

There’s a few seedy pubs that I have connections at to get a private room (The Groundhog, at Bloor and Sherborne leaps to mind). Previous TorDopes have visited: Tortilla Flats, Montana’s (John & Richmond location*), Vinny’s, C’est What, Alice Fazooli (Adelaide @ John location*) and Armadillo Texas Grill.

Some alternatives, to add to whatever Kythereia comes up with:[ul][li]Lone Star Cafe[]Loose Moose[]Milwaukee’s[]Fionn MacCool’s[]The Bier Market[]Hot House Grill[]Duke of Argylle[]One of the Firkin pubs (the Fox and Firkin on Elm Street has a downstairs area that might be pretty good)[]Happy Palace (in Chinatown)[/ul][/li]
I’ll also drop theotherangel a line and see if she’s interested in attending, since she hasn’t made the last few.

• Guess what part of town my office was in at the time… :wink:

This is going to be so cool!

insanely excited
So who’s officially coming?

From what I can gather:

Ink:
Cerowyn
Eats_Crayons
matt_mcl
Gadfly
Pencil:
Booker57
Lissla Lissar
badmana

Regrets:
Spoons
mcott
Who am I missing?

:: puts hand up ::

Me, me! :slight_smile:

Ahh, see, I’m a teenager, which means that I can come if yon dopers aren’t going to a bar. Which means that I probably can’t. Will certainly drop by to say hi in that case, anyway.

Pencil: wolfstu

Money problems still plague the big boat, but if things get solved, I would love to see all your smiling faces again. Perhaps I might try and borrow Little Sisters [sub] tm [/sub] other car.

AFAIK you’re ok if we go to a restaurant/bar place. And I believe every place mentioned has a restaurant attached (I don’t EVER remember being carded entering such a place unlike a club).
You don’t LOOK 12 do you? :smiley:

I always want to go to these things and business always intervenes. I’ll try to go to this one.

You can pencil me in too. My wife and I may be hosting a Christmas gathering that night, but we haven’t set a definite date yet.

If I can make it, I can DD too. I’ll post in this thread if I can come.

Sweet!

You’ll be fine, Gadfly, no worries. Want a cold walrus? :wink:

Gadfly, the vast bulk of the Fests I’ve been to, we go to a restaurant first anyways. Or a picnic.

[sub]Note: I have not yet been to a Montréal Fest. I understand that they are… interesting. [/sub]

I’d love one.

Someone actually remembers that stupid post?