"treasure trails" on women--yea or nay?

This seems to follow a trend I’ve noticed before:

So many times, women are more worried about what other women will think of them then what the fellas’ opinions are.

Granted it’s a small sample size, and all that, but it’s still something I believe.

Only if a pirate put it there and I have to peer through her navel to see the excavation site where the booty be buried.
Ahhrrrr

I’m kind of uncommitted on this (I’m a guy). I like 'em with, and I like 'em without. Go figure. By the way, the Butthole Surfers (uh, that’s a rock band) have named this particular physical feature the Hairway to Steven, and did a song by that name. In college I had many discussions involving me saying, “‘Hairway to Steven’; GET IT?”

And yes, guys are far more tolerant of women’s bodies than the latest Revlon [or insert other corporate monster here] ad would have you think. Geez, the only woman I’ve been with who had a body like Kate Moss turned out to be a coke fiend.

If a woman prefers not to shave, and has a slight line of hair from the navel to the pubis, I’m not going to complain. That’s a slight line of hair. If it looks like a weasel fell asleep on her belly, then I’m not interested. But some downy, soft hair is rather appealing. Especially when it catches the light just so…

If it’s light and fine, I can deal. Dark hair in that spot, it just don’t do it for me. While we’re at it, no dark hair on the:
upper lip
ass
legs
underarms
knuckles
nipples <shudder>

Thank you.

Women who have a TT: Yay!

Women who don’t: Yay!
Having a woman in such a position and state of undress so I can personally ascertain this: THAT’s what I’m talkin’ about!