Troll List

I think we got a new troll, and that person is…

Shpaiers

Proof, check out the “All you Algebra People! I need Help!” thread in General Questions.

Aw, ya beat me to it Louie.

Although, I’d be surprised if we heard much more from him. Once he learns this isn’t AOL Homework Help I’m hoping he’ll move on.

Has Shpaiers been exhibiting further trollish behavior? I tried to warn him before it was too late. sigh Kids today.

–John

I’m sorry guys.
I’m sorry for all my obnoxious behavior on the Message board. I’ll just stick to my juvenile 1st player shooter games. I’m really sorry for all stress that has been caused.

I’m sorry WallyM7 and John. Please don’t label all kids as brats because of my messages.

I’ll make sure not to bug any of you. I’ll read up on the FAQs and “lurk” as many of you suggested.

Lurk and learn right guys?

Well, I’m very sorry.

Shpaiers

For another example of the maturity Shpaiers has developed, check the end of the Algebra thread. He has failed the acid test for trolls-- he listens to reason.

Once he gets things down, I bet he makes a great contributor. If the others on the list acted like this, the board would be a happier place.

By the way, I seem to have built up the idea in my posts, without really trying, that I am an adult of some kind. In the interest of total disclosure: I’m 16.

I sometimes refer to people as “my young friend”. It’s a habit I’ve developed in conversation, but it seems deceptive to use it here. I’m trying to quit. Sorry all.

(Is it just me are do all these pit threads end in reconciliation these days?)

Ummm, John,
Are you actually 16 ? I’d like to meet your parents and shake thier hands, They have done a great job on you !!

Ayesha - Lioness

I’m out of my mind, but,
feel free to leave a message

I think that 1420Vel.GN needs to be added to the list.
If he is not a troll he is a troll in training.
t lion

DARN!!! (look at me, i used capital letters :))
its been ages since ive been here in the bbq pit and this thread looked like one on fire…so i troubled myself with reading it and…no one is arguing! isnt that a bit silly?? since its the bbq pit and all.
i could see that you were trying to get a few people to troll around abit, but they havent shown up yet…thats a tragedy all right, one i hope they will understand and stop hiding in em small corners where trolls dont fit…somebody said “come out, come out…whereever you are!” but that was in like a hunter meaning…we are the prey and you are the hunters…show us your claws and lets see what happens…

bj0rn

bjOrn, just what the hell are you talking about?

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Wow, it’s been a while.
To get a better understanding of bj0rn, visit-

http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000084.html
http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000098.html
http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000089.html

Let’s not forget his debut-
http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000038.html

Krish, thanks for the links, I forgot what a clown bjOrn was. I couldn’t quite bring myself to wade through all that tripe; just enough to bring back the horrible memories.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Was that his debut?

I joined right around then, and I followed that thread…I thought he had been around for a while.

Whatever happened to Guy Propski?

RE: Bj0rn and his postings.
Krish, thanks for the links, most enlightening.
This makes me think of the 1000 monkeys/1000 years would eventually type Shakespeare thing. Unfortunately, this is a little more along the lines of 5 blind monkeys, 1 week, and a typewriter with punctuation keys.

It’s not bragging if you can do it - Satchel Paige

hehehe, yeah…thanks for good memories…
unclebeer…somehow reminds me of papabear…hehehehe :wink:

and i belive you are mistaken…no matter from what angle you look at it

bjOrn, are you referring to me when you say, “i belive you are mistaken…?” Again, what the hell are you talking about?

And of course, if you look at my post above, that would be NO punctuation keys. Looks like it is time for me lock myself in a room and lick my wounds over that error.

i see that i was indeed right…you couldnt understand what i was saying, therefore not fully aware of the message you related in your earlier posting…so yet again you are mistaken

bj0rn

Bj0rn wrote

That is the one thing bj0rn has typed that any of us can understand. Thank you for that one line of clarity. Please quit while you are ahead, or at least before I have to rip my own arm off so I can beat myself senseless the next time I try to figure out what the heck you mean.

ahh…its good to be back :slight_smile:

bj0rn

Actually bjOrn, I’m kinda enjoying it too, on some perverse level. Please don’t take this as encouragement though; it’s liable to become tiresome at any time.