Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Actually, he’s saying that DA is accusing anyone who supports AA of being a racist, which DA proved true by then declaring LHOD of being a racist simply for saying this.

Eta: the fact that DA isn’t right is just the cherry on top

omigod “he started it he started it he started it” is so silly. I probably started it in this thread based on Demontree’s execrable behavior throughout the board.

Who cares? Appears he was right – you’re unrepentant about inaccurately characterizing what he said.

Why the fuck should I ‘repent’ possibly misunderstanding something he wrote as being offensive? Which understanding he’s done nothing to dispel, either. At least he’s willing to admit he started it rather than continue pretending I did - may as well be back in school again. :roll_eyes:

This post somehow attracted the self-absorbed loonies like…
I don’t know what they like:(

The sound of their own voice?

Off to the ignore list-- The lot of you.

Which reminds me, I’ve wasted enough time here for one day.

Another baseless accusation! Do you just lie out of laziness, or is there another reason?

In the prior post, he said:

Still no mention of structural racism. Only personal.

As I said to Damuri, I’m happy to have people demonstrate who they are. If DemonTree wants to go all “he started it!” and then accuse me of saying she started it, or whatever the fuck she’s doing, that’s cool: she’s a disingenuous asshole, and her behavior right here is more evidence of that.

I’m looking forward to the whines of “UNFAIR” when damuriajashi gets his ‘hand’, at least, slapped for calling someone a racist in FUCKING ATMB like he’s a goddamn n00b.

It’s not personal. I think you are a racist. I don’t think it is a terminal condition, it is simply what youa re based on your current beliefs and practices. You can change.

Try to be a better human being. If only for the sake of your asian students.

Oh great, now this idiot shows up.
Aren’t you the racist that said that losing a bunch pg asians seats overwhelmingly to unqualified white kids was an acceptable sacrifice in the pursuit of social justice?

So everyone on the other side of the debaate from you is an disingenuous asshole and the only people who you think can present a valid argument otherwise are the people who already agree with you?

That’s is how you build an acoustically impermeable echo chamber.

If LHOD has just appeared on the board today and didn’t have a history of racist positions on affirmative action then you would be correct. But LHOD has been around for a while and when he defends affirmative action as it is practiced today, he is supporting racist discrimination against asians.

This is the pit. It’s allowed.
The problem is that they are allowing too much of it in great debates.

I was told that the great debates rules don’t apply in ATMB. I was called a liar and noone seemed to think that was a problem.

Nope. Plenty of people disagree with me without having to be liars about it.

No. I always thought you were weird, but does it turn out you’re a liar too? Or maybe you’re just too stupid to accurately characterize arguments, and you can only default to a handful of straw men about “woke hives” or whatever that have stuck within your little brain?

I’m unconvinced that you are being fair to disingenuous assholes.

While we’re critiquing other people’s mastery of English…
I’m sure ‘’‘someone’‘’ will be along shortly to complain about that not being a word.

Your efforts to purify the echo chamber are noted.

The clusterfuck starts down that road with the first steps made by the denizens of the echo chamber. But of course you’re the victim.

Woke people on this site are like christians complaining about the war against christianity in an overwhelmingly christian nation. If it wasn’t so harmful it would be sad and pathetic.

You’re cute when you’re sooooo close and yet soooo far

Where did I claim to be a victim? People are always bitching about biased reporting so I decided to start reporting shit regardless of who is involved. I barely know who you are. You hate Affirmative Action because Asians. Fine. Go let your freak flag fly. Just don’t call people racist in ATMB and you won’t get modded for it.

And I reported the entire thread, FWIW. Your personal insult was just the most obvious place to start.

God, those two (da and demontree) finally convinced me to add some people to my ignore list (namely, those two). sigh The quiet is divine…

What did I lie about?
You seem to be acknowledging that disagreeing with you is not lying.
Is calling you a racist a lie?
How would you know you are racist if you are blind to your own racism?
Because your woke friends tell you you aren’t racist?

If you support a policy that would discrimimante against asians, you are racist. It doesn’t make you hitler and you can become a better person (we all can) but you are in fact being racist.

In response to a question about how you justify replacing asians with mostly white students, you reply:

“I justify this change because it provides a better distribution of kids in terms of opportunity. It still allows tons and tons of Asian kids, and it doesn’t discriminate in any way at all, except by GPA.”

You dismiss the fact that more accompoished asians are puished aside for less academically accomplished white kids by saying:

“That’s a side affect, not the goal. It’s still better than the status quo, though. With the status quo, black and Hispanic kids are underserved by this educational service. This lessens this, without underserving Asian kids. Asian kids still have plenty of access to this (and other) quality educational services in the area.”

This all seems like you are saying that asian casualties are an acceptable collateral damage of pursuing social justice. This is what makes you a racist. You are significantly worse than LHOD in this respect because his attitudes are not taken with such a blatantly cavalier attitude towards the effects of this "social justice’ on asian kids.