Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Twister: it isn’t just for arms & legs anymore.

No, you fuckin moron. I’m not going to play this game with you any more than I’m gonna play it with DemonTree. If someone who doesn’t engage in shitty lies about me needs clarification, I’ll provide it; but I think, strangely, most folks are already pretty clear on you lying behavior. You might be successful at lyin, but you’re not gonna successfully sea-lion.

What if you support a policy that “discrimimantes” against black and hispanic kids?

I didn’t get modded. Apparently the rules on ATMB are different than GD. Who knew? I was surprised too but earlier up-thread someone called me a liar and I was told that this was allowed.

And this is how you build yourself an echo chamber.

What lies? Did it hurt your feelings and self image to have your racism pointed out to you?

If you can’t point out the lies and must resort to calling my woirds lies, might I suggest you are merely trying to insulate yourself from the truth?

That would be racist as well.

Ok, you self righteous prick, get it through your thick skull: people aren’t opposed to you because of your political beliefs. They are opposed to you because you are a raging prolapsed asshole. Get over yourself.

One more time in all caps: PEOPLE AREN’T OPPOSED TO YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR POLITICAL BELIEFS. YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM HERE. NO ONE (EXCEPT POSSIBLY DEMONTREE) IS BUYING YOUR WOE IS ME ACT. THAT IS ALL.

You can absolutely suggest whatever you’d like. Your fundamental lack of integrity, coupled with a really terrible ability to understand what people write, renders your suggestions worthless.

You inaccurately characterized what I said, and you’re still doing it. I think it’s because you’re too stupid to recognize and respond to any sort of nuance – all you can do is slot disagreement into “evil racist woke hive” or whatever.

This is probably the reason you get so much push back, and you’re continually moderated for emotional outbursts – you’re too stupid to actually engage with people who disagree with you with any sort of nuanced argument, and you’re too undisciplined to control your emotions, and being as stupid as you appear to be can be awfully frustrating. So I’d recommend you take a break for a while. Disagreeing with people doesn’t appear to be something you’re capable of doing without a frustration/stupidity based explosion.

I actually think he’s just really, really stupid, not fundamentally dishonest.

As I said earlier, the degree of intellectual laziness he engages in–notice the number of NO U posts directed at those who criticize him–is itself a form of dishonesty. I called him out in ATMB for dishonest debate tactics, and he was all WELL UR A RACIST. I pointed out this behavior here, and he accuses me of treating Asian students with contempt. He behaves similarly with others who criticize his behavior.

That goes beyond mere stupidity.

Fair enough, could be.

I wouldn’t have reported it if I didn’t think it broke the rules. But I guess that’s for mods to sort out.

I’ve seen you make the argument that people keep provoking you into insulting them. This cannot fly. We are all responsible for what we do or say regardless of what is done or said to us. I truly believe this. And refusing to play that game has the added benefit of winning people over.

I understand that you would like me to be more cordial and polite about your racism toward people like my children but I have no more fucks to give for your sensitivities and fragile egos. If you are racist, the least I can do is make it crystal fucking clear why you are a racist.

That’s because you’re a racist. You may be coming around to the realization that there are aspects of affirmative action that are indeed racist but you didn’t get there because deferred to your privileged white ass. Demanding that minorities control their tone and remain polite in the face of racism is a pretty big ask.

I’M NOT A DICK BECAUSE OF MY POLITICAL BELIEFS I AM A DICK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING RACIST AND INSISTING THAT YOU ARE DOING TI IN THE NAME OF SOCIAL JUSTICE.

So that’s a “no” then?

Listen, you can choose to stop being racist at any point. It is entirely up to you, this is why being a racist is so horrible, it is a choice you make and you are choosing to be a horrible thing. It is forgivable when you don’t realize how horrible you are but once it is pointed out to you the response shouldn’t be that I’m being too rude in how I point out your racism. Should it?

I posted your words where you seem to be saying that throwing a few asian kids under the bus (mostly for the benefit of white kids) is OK because it results in some black and hispanic kids getting into a program they otherwise wouldn’t qualify for. That’s racism. You are a racist. You might not like the label but it is accurate.

I’m sorry that I’m not more polite when arguing with racists. John Lewis used to be very good at it but the man was a saint. I’m just a man with feet of clay. You’re just a privileged white racist that insists that I think about your fucking feelings as I argue with you about your racism against children that look like me.

I would suggest you stop being racist. You will see my demeanor change almost overnight. I engage in other threads about sports and even in other great debates about things like taxes and the economy and I can be pretty dispassionate. But dealing with racists and their racist arguments just rubs me the wrong way.

Yes, because you are racist. You think it’s OK to discriminate against asians in favor of others. At the root of this sentiment is that asians can afford it somehow.

I think they just closed the thread.

And my argument was that moderators step in before the provocation leads to a response.

It’s easy to ignore one idiot trying to provoke you. It’s harder when there is a dogpile of folks provoking you.

“Let’s continue to fuck over blacks because they don’t matter, only Asians do”

Hint: its not a zero sum game, and letting a few black kids into your school won’t ruin it, you racist donkey.

This is not what I said. You’re too stupid (or maybe too lazy? maybe too dishonest?) to see disagreement as anything other than your own preconceived notions about progressives. And you’re using your own stupidity/laziness/dishonesty to justify mischaracterizing posts and calling people racist.

Kind of pathetic, but you’re probably too stupid to realize it. All you can do is cry “racist!” because someone dares to maybe see things differently than you do.

This is a guy who repeatedly insisted black culture was “toxic”, so it’s not terribly surprising if he’s opposed to policies meant to help black people.

You are characterizing opposition to fucking over 200 deserving asians to help out 40 random black kids; 40 random hispanic kids; and 120 whites kids as fucking over blacks because only asians matter?

So we are fucking over 200 asians for the benefits of 40 blacks and that’s me trying to fuck over blacks?

Hint: when there are a limited number of seats, IT IS A ZERO SUM GAME

If we were just letting in a few black kids I would still object because i think it hurts the black kids that got in on merit but it wouldn’t be racism. We are letting in a few black kids a bunch of white kids and taking seats from asians to do it.

The cost of this policy to asians carries no weight and that is because of racism. Asian kids are not seen as important enough to consider in policy-making.

That is what you said. It an unfortunate side effect but you seem to be OK with it. People can judge for themselves. I’m not “spinning” your words. You are simply a racist who thinks they are not a racist because their racism is in furtherance of “social justice”

Not everyone that disagrees with me is a racist. But you are. Sorry I can’t be more polite about calling out your racism.

I am in favor of policies that help black people. I am against racist policies that give the superficial appearance of helping black people so that guilt ridden white people can feel like they’ve done something.

Please try to defend your position in that thread as anything but racist. I can certainly defend my position that there are toxic elements of black culture that are making it hard for the black community. Black women are by many measures the most educated group in america. Black men are among the least. This disparity within the black community not all the result of racism.

“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Asian children.”

Over 100 post hijack in just a few hours.
We really got to get the schools reopened, you children obviously need something to do.
Isn’t minecraft still a thing?