Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

I see you’ve, as usual, rejected actually engaging in discussion and gone with light trolling . . . you’re so fucking predictable.

PS Who’s the ‘’‘rape apologist’‘’? You are the one suggesting there’s something debatable about rape.

Another rape apologist! Gross!

Rape apologist? I’m not the one suggesting that rape is a debatable subject.

Funny thing is… it’s still being debated. I guess that makes you a rape apologist! I honestly can’t believe knuckleheads like LHoD and crack head alec can hurl personal insults continuously in ATMB and I get barked at by your pal for merely mentioning the Pit which as far as I can tell is not in any of the 100 plus stickies that the rules are scattered in.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/39891706/what-if-i-told-you-obvious-troll-is-obvious.jpg

Oh, I see. This whole exchange is ultimately about you trying to pick a fight with What_Exit because you’re miffed that you think he unfairly modded you in the concurrent ATMB thread. Sheesh.

Nah that’s not it I was surprised that mentioning the pit is now forbidden or something where’s the memo? And I just find it humorous that snark friends can level all sorts of personal insults in a thread with not a word. I understand if people don’t want to debate a particular topic. I wouldn’t find it productive to do so. But labeling folks pro rape in ATMB is a pretty dirty thing to do.

Yes, how dare people even suggest that declaring that rape is a debatable subject, as you have done, is a pro rape position.

Wow - that thread moved on a lot from the last time I checked. Max_S really needs to learn the value of stopping digging when you’re already in a hole.

I neither did that, nor did I insult Senorbeef*. But I’ll do so now: god, what a pompous self-righteous asshole he was in that thread. He wasn’t pro-rape, but he was absolutely diminishing and sneering at rape survivors. And when called on it, rather than saying, “Oh, shit, yeah, that was gross, sorry,” he was all “HOW DARE YOU IMPUGN MY HONOR” and turned his “BUT I’M A GOOD PERSON” schtick up to 11. He, incredibly, started saying he wasn’t even talking about rape and that we were trying to make it all about rape, as though we’d somehow forgotten that it was about a thread debating whether we would rape someone. Instead of admitting he’d been shitty and doing better, he had to keep inventing newer and stupider lies, and keep telling us he was a good person who wouldn’t do something shitty.

*Smartaleq did, but that’s on her.

Yeah you did. Why do you think the thread was closed?

Because the whole thread had turned into a massively unconstructive snipefest. That wasn’t down to one or two posters or one particular side of the argument.

There were one or two posters responsible for flinging most of the personal insults. @SmartAleq did not come off well in that thread.

Quote it, you liar.

Yeah, those pernicious hive minders, insulting you without saying anything.

Your 8 arms probe for anything to bitch about, even if it doesn’t exist.

You have access to the ‘mod loop’? COOL!

:shushing_face: 

Hell, the word trifling was used in the song Delia’s Gone, which was written about a turn of the century (19th to 20th) murder, and Johnny Cash recorded his version in 1962, I think.

Totes not fair! Before octopus read Urban Dictionary he thought trifling meant this,

We should encourage his newfound interest in new ideas!
:honeybee:

Sometimes I regret we don’t have a like button. Have a few starry-eyed gazes, instead.

:star_struck: :star_struck: