Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Can’t argue with math.

Is Discobot real?

Should we send a team to discombobulate it?

Can it violate the three tenets of its existence?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

Shit.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Shut up, BigD!

@discobot beer fart

@ Discobot display penis

Aaaand, we have the first two contestants in the TYOBs R Us thread…

(Ten year old boys)

@discobot kill all humans

You say TYOB like it’s a bad thing. TYOBs are amongst my favorite people on earth. It’s so easy to make them laugh. Anything involving the word “fart” will work.

:rofl: :rofl: Stop it! You’re killing me!

When my (honorary) nephews were about that age, they used to give me words to “say in a fancy way” You can guess their most common request.

“Flatulence” got a good response, bur “flatus” slayed them every time.

New guy named “Pavel” pops in-and starts trying to justify the strongarm tactics being used in Portland.

Must be from Australia.

His profile card gives his name as Dale Sams. I believe there was a poster by that name on the old board.

Can he be flagged for signing up under a different name? His accounts should be merged, otherwise he’s essentially a sock.

There’s several posters with"2" on their username since the move didn’t go smoothly for everyone. With Tuba gone, I don’t know if there’s anyone to merge accounts anyway.

Yes, a few people did that, and it’s transparent who they are, and obvious that it’ll get fixed someday. Dale Sams is a whole other case. Oh, well, I figured it was an administrative thing that a mod couldn’t handle, but thought I’d ask.

I figure it’s semi-transparent since his original name in on his profile. Maybe once settled, there will be an announcement to get everyone merged with old accounts.