Trolls R Us Resurrections

Of course. As someone on Twitter pointed out, “the war in Ukraine was manufactured, packaged and delivered by the clinton/biden/kagan/neocon/dem juggernaut.” [sic] This Twit (snerk) is friends with similar room-temperature IQs who proclaim that White Nationalists and the LGBTQ mafia are partners in the New ‘GloboHomo’ World Order.

Yes, I’m hijacking a little bit, but just reminding my fellow Dopers: It’s a jungle out there, and the chimps are throwing the feces like popcorn.

Hey, why be insulting to Chimps?

My apologies to Lancelot Link.

Nothing says “troll” like having to say “I have no malicious intent here”:

I’m breaking my own rules by engaging with said Troll, but dammit it, I want him to own it or end it.

Sure does seem to have some concerns tho.

Yeah, I’m suddenly having trouble stopping on this one. Enough with the vague assertions already!

sigh I probably just need to grab some lunch.

I am not a troll. I might have differing viewpoints from you but that is not the same thing

Who’s this amb****d poster with the fruity emoji thread in FQ? I get a strong troll vibe from the post and the hidden profile.

No, you’re a troll AND a sock. A Trock.

I am neither

Trock.

I really am not, I am a long time lurker. I had a a few posts during covid, and then I never posted until now. The welcome has been… less than warm lol

Given your responses in the name-change thread, you are at the very least an asshole.

Which thread?

Your pal Putin thought he’d receive a warmer welcome, too.

Oh just go away with that junk

They’ve been posting here for more than 20 years. I don’t think they’re a troll, just (in that OP) a mildly racist asshole with their “chocolate brown” fetishizing bullshit…

Total Trock material. “long time lurker”. Could it get any more obvious?

Lol fine. Like I care