Trolls R Us Resurrections

I dont see how I am insulting people.

I also don’t see any insults from WellHelloThere. Maybe you have him confused with another member?

~Max

How is saying that anyone who disagrees with him “doesn’t know anything” not an insulting way to address people?

I did not say that

Because if you didn’t know the US provided decisive aid to Ukraine, for less-than-altruistic reasons, you really don’t know what you’re talking about.

~Max

I never said that people who disagree with me dont know what they are talking about

You said (and this is a quote of your words):

“Anyone that knows anything can agree with my main points.” So anyone who disagrees with your main points does not know anything.

Boldface mine. The implication is that anyone who can’t agree with your main points doesn’t know anything.

ETA: ninja’d by the ninja zombie! or is it a samauri?

~Max

I’m whatever you want me to be. :wink:

(It’s supposed to be a samurai.)

Well. Ok, I did not mean to be combative like that.

Well, I mean, that’s what he implied, but I’m not at all sure that’s what he meant.

I’d cut dude some slack. He obviously doesn’t know how to use the posting features we take for granted, and his comment was spun off into a new thread with a misleading title that cast a little shade on him from the outset.

Troll, trock, sock… maybe he is, maybe he ain’t. Either way, he’s not causing major disruption to thread after thread (like some I might–but won’t–mention), so I don’t really care.

Im not, any of those. I am arguing in good faith

I’m trying to also, that’s why I was trying to help earlier, but it’s hard to get past some of the language.

But I’ll back off, it’s not like other people aren’t already piling on anyway.

I did start a thread about oxes, it went better

Well, that’s it, then. Just make all of your threads about oxen from now on.

Ahem. Beeves, is the correct nomencature

I will politely disagree. In the thread in question, I gave it two (one half serious, the second fully serious) offramps. It then went with the no cites needed, everyone should agree line quoted upthread.

For that matter, it is obviously trying to pick a fight. Pretty much everyone in the thread responded to the premise that ‘Yeah, it’s not 100% altruistic’ and then asked ‘so what is your point?’. The poster in question keeps going at that acknowledgment and drag it off into weird CT level idiocy.

It’s a trick, get an axe.

Chill out dude

Ohhhh, check out the big brain on WHT!

Nomenclature.

And look, you’ve already confirmed Gaudere’s Law.

Ah shit. Of course