Trolls RU Again, The sequel

Mea culpa, I fucked up.

I got this one for ya octopus!
STALKER!

By my reading, 18 of the 22 posts in this thread are about the one person the thread’s not supposed to be about.

Goddammit, I just made it 19/23.

Maybe everyone just drop it right now, don’t even respond to this, and look for some other shitty trolls to talk about?

Close the thread; y’all f***ed this one up beyond recognition.

sigh

So y’all thought that putting a “NO JERKS ALLOWED! WE REALLY, REALLY MEAN IT THIS TIME!” sign on the clubhouse door would be a solution to the problem?
:rofl:

The title of this thread sounds like whoever reads it is a troll.

I know you are, but what am I?

This whole thread has the energy of a bunch of six year olds playing hide and seek and all hiding in the same closet together.

Ain’t it great?!

[giggle]

It’s worked before. Hence why the other thread is not the original.

IMO. It failed because people actually started discussing octopus, and not just saying they want to keep him out. I’m not sure it wasn’t intentional, TBH.

See, use a euphemism. People can search their name

We called that"Sardines"…

Squidge.

Michael_Varn has shown up on my radar, with his silly half-baked overly-long theories about this or that phenomenon.

This convinced me beyond a reasonable doubt:

The reason why the hubcap thing was always a mystery to me was because I likened it to yet another strange pattern that people see when driving.

That is when you see a pair of sneakers hanging over a powerline by the laces.

I can see no logical reason why you would find sneakers hanging over a powerline.

When you see sneakers, they are most likely on someone’s feet.

They seem similar to the departed Jim_B - throw up a gallon of text that for half a second while you’re reading through seems to have a point, and by the end you’re thinking anyone over the age of 10-12 would have dismissed this after half a second of thought.

I’m not saying they are said poster, just that it feels similar in style. Although without said poster’s later poorly-hidden needling. Definitely worth watching. Although it is extremely weird to have the 1-2 posts back in 2016, a revival of a 7 year old thread in '20, and then the barrage now…

I was reading that D.B. Cooper thread (obviously, I posted in it) and was thinking, this is really not very well thought-out at all.

The over six years that passed since Varn opened the thread hasn’t improved it.

And it can’t be a “Comment on Cecil’s Column” if Cecil never had a column about D.B. Cooper. It was stupidly opened in the wrong place and has apparently remained stupidly there.

He’s got another one. Street lights, hubcaps, and shoes, Oh MY!

What’s the deal with all of those hubcaps leaning up agianst telephone poles? - Comments on Cecil’s Columns/Staff Reports - Straight Dope Message Board

Why are people feeding him?

Maybe so we have somebody to complain about who only has four appendages (presumably).