Trouble paying

I got a notification that my membership is up for renewal. I clicked on User CP and Paid Subscriptions and can see where you can do a year or two years. Selecting this I get…nothing. There doesn’t seem any way to complete the form and check out. I don’t recall having this issue in the past. What am I missing?

Need answer…well, by the end of the week at most. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you tried another browser?

No, hadn’t thought of that. I’ll give that a shot.

Same issue with IE/Live (I use Firefox usually). I don’t have Chrome loaded so haven’t checked that one. But there doesn’t seem to be a buy or checkout button once I select my order on the Paid Subscription page in either browser. Anyone else having this issue? I can try my computer at home tonight in case it’s something being blocked by our security system (a distinct possibility).

I’m up for renewal too. It seems to work okay for me.

I’m no longer a paid member, but if I go to my CP and click “Paid Subscriptions,” then choose 1 or 2 years, there’s a little “order” button to the right. I click that and it takes me to a page to use PayPal to pay for my subscription (that’s as far as I went).

So it’s working for me, too.

XT, I don’t want to insult you by asking this but here goes: Is it possible that you have your text “zoomed in” for the subscriptions page?

I keep my zoom set at 125% for almost every site and have sometimes missed seeing certain buttons as a result. One day I yelled in frustration after painstakingly setting every possible picky printer parameter, but failing to find the most important command, “Print,” anywhere.

As you will have guessed, it was revealed in the corner when it finally dawned on me to resize to 100%.

It’s a good question, but no…it wasn’t that. As I suspected, it was something at work. My guess is AMP is blocking the payment part for some reason or it’s getting caught on the filter perhaps. Either way, it’s working fine here from home, both on IE and Firefox with no issue.

Thanks for the help guys…wasn’t sure if it was something with the board of if it was me.