Trump has COVID!

The fly on Pence’s head was a dead giveaway. :yum:

“These drugs I’m taking are the best drugs, and Imma give you all some for free!” is not so much a policy statement as a harbinger of an imminent crash.

There’s definitely a bit of palsy happening in that flip.

Fairly sure the WH memo told them all to get tested through their (non-WH) primary care physicians, implying that the WH will not be offering them testing or – presumably – care if they contracted COVID.

“Compassionate Conservatism”

I wonder if the Strategic National Stockpile is still replete with the 27,000,000 doses of HCQ that he bought … y’know … when he was dead sure about that one.

Maybe they’ll be imprinted with the Seal of the President and offered as an alternative to the famous WH M&M’s.

I’ve never believed he’s an idiot. Maybe not MENSA material, but not frankly stupid.

Evil, however …

It’s those who endlessly buy his nonsensical, irrational, dishonest BS … those are the ones whose sheer intellectual horsepower I have to question.

if the pres has bell’s palsy, he would be in total isolation. no one would see him for months.

can’t be that.

We found the culprits, the people who gave Trump the Rona. Who knew? Who knew it could be the military’s fault again?

I cannot read that aloud without laughing or scoffing. Try it.
It reads like something from The Onion or The Borowitz Report, but this really is a direct quote fom a Trump interview.

He should’ve stopped there.

“Perfect physical specimen”.

Of what?

I know I’ve said this a lot in this thread, but this is insane, he is acting crazy and the fact that everyone around him is acting like it’s not crazy makes it more disturbing.

In the CNN story about his interview with Fox News (linked below), it says

He called into Fox Business from the White House residence, where he continues taking a steroid as part of his Covid treatment.

Is this correct? We know he was prescribed dexamethasone on Friday and/or Saturday, but I can’t find any other story confirming that he’s currently still continuing to take dex or any other steroid. Has anyone seen any information on this? A continuing course of steroids seems completely inconsistent with his doctor claiming he is recovering and now symptom-free.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/politics/trump-covid-fox-interview/index.html

In that call he also said that he wants Barr to indict Biden.

He’s a drug addict. Been snorting Adderall for years. No surprise that he’s switched to 'roids after finding out how good they make him feel. And a side effect is he has no clue how (much more) deranged they make him sound and act.

Have the “debate” anyway. It’ll be Joe Biden solo for 90 minutes.

Well okay, but the CNN story (if correct) is talking about his prescribed COVID treatment.

What? This is the first time the official Trump White House line was complete bullshit?

As Trump whoppers go, his miraculous “recovery” from COVID rates a 2 out of 10.

Please calm down in your performative incredulity at my gullibility. I’m not saying I believe anything the WH says about anything. I want to know what they have said. Does anyone know if his doctors have actually confirmed that he’s still taking steroids, as the CNN article suggests?

It could also be the reason that he’s … uh … “symptom-free.”

Of course.

What I’m trying to understand is whether his doctors have actually claimed (a) he’s recovering and now symptom free; but (b) he’s on a current course of steroids. Because it seems bizarre for them to admit that.