Trump has COVID!

So 215,000+ Americans have died of COVID and DJT just skates through it with no aftereffects? Grrr. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

But only because he got a treatment that isn’t available to anyone else in the world. Right. He is Mr. Teflon.

That we’re aware of. :wink:

That immunity is gonna come in handy in Rikers.

Statistically he was most likely to pull through with no real problems. In fact, he was more likely to survive than win the upcoming election, according to 538.

The thing is, if he were suffering from the following, how would we know?
https://a.msn.com/r/2/BB1acpst?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

“Cognitive rehabilitation” in DJT’s case?? :rofl:

There has to be a cog to rehabilitate.

@ottodafe :crazy_face::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::sweat_smile:

Here’s an interactive scrolling timeline of all the times trump said Covid is going away, transposed against a widening ribbon of daily cases. A study in denial:

“COVID, COVID, go away
Come again some other day.
Little Donnie wants to play”

That means the medical treatment will enable him to think clearly.

You know, like the joke about the guy who asked the doctor “Will I be able to play the violin?”

Welp, Melania bailed out of a rally in PA today due to lingering effects of The Plague:

Or maybe she just doesn’t give a fuck about showing up anymore?

Why not both?

She should show up at a rally with her famous jacket.

“I really don’t care. Do U.”

Or, “I never had it, neither did American contract husband. Do u?”

:grin::grin::grin:

Unlike her husband, Melania knows her current job ends in a couple months. She’s exhibiting classic short timer behavior.

It could be a bit embarrassing if the divorce papers are served a bit earlier than the definitive election results coming in, kind of like how the Japanese government dropped the ball on officially declaring war just before hitting Pearl Harbor.

I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere, and this seems as appropriate a place as any. The First Lady has posted an article on this subject. It’s thin on details, self-contradictory, and is notably divorced from any sort of reality.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/first-lady-melania-trump-personal-experience-covid-19/

Why write an article when she can just wear the jacket that displays her opinion of us?

Wow. That sounds like it was composed by a warm human being. So, not Melanie, amirite?

I suspect the real Melania is about as cuddly as a sack full of quarters.