Trump has COVID!

More on the insane front: I understand many people volunteered their time to remove these letters.

I, personally, objected to the line that suggests “consider wearing a face mask in public”.

Wasn’t that the whole point originally of the Klan robes, to look like ghosts? I’m not sure where I heard that. So grains of salt and all…

Access Hollywood, redux

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case they start kissing me. You know they’re automatically attracted to beautiful—They just start kissing me. I’m like a magnet. Just kiss. They don’t even wait. And when they’re a Gold Star, you let them do it. They can do anything. Grab ya by the balls. Blow virus down your throat. They can do anything.

Coming soon to VOD: “Ghost Lincoln: Zombie Hunter”

Alas, Mitch has been avoiding Trump for months due to not trusting Trump’s approach to covid-19.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/politics/mitch-mcconnell-donald-trump-coronavirus-protocols/index.html

I know, I was bummed to hear that. Best for Donald to remain alive…not so for Mitch.

Another danger for anyone with COVID can come weeks later, in the form of blood clots that escape detection and lead to fatal strokes and heart attacks.

Awww… you’re just trying to cheer me up.

It would have to be a fatal stroke for anyone to notice.

HA! (I’m a bad person…)

Apparently Covid had been going around among the White House Staff for awhile, which of course they covered up. From this article (WaPo, last couple paragraphs):

The White House has assiduously dodged questions about when President Trump last tested negative for the coronavirus, making it difficult for the public to deduce how and when he and first lady might have contracted the virus and whom they might have transmitted it to before their diagnoses. A White House spokesman last week told reporters that how the virus got into the White House was “sort of an unknowable question” (though at least one former CDC official begged to differ) and that the focus now was on preventing further transmission.

But reporters have since revealed that members of the residence staff had taken ill long before the first lady’s diagnosis prompted questions about their safety. Four residence staffers tested positive for the coronavirus about three weeks ago: three housekeepers and an assistant to the chief usher, Timothy Harleth. Not only did Harleth ask the staff to “use discretion” about the positive cases, he told the first family about the cases, the New York Times reported. The White House kept it under wraps and also did not disclose that the head of security, Crede Bailey, is “gravely ill” with covid-19 and was taken to the hospital in late September, as reported by Bloomberg News last week.

Which is one of the numerous reasons I have this sign in my front yard.

Hey, that’s a cool sign. Is a contribution to the Biden campaign required to get one?

Barron Trump has had COVID (the same reporter who broke Melania’s case is reporting this, so linking to her directly):

Got mine off Amazon. I take into the garage after dark.

Whatever could you be concerned about?

“DALTON, Mass. – A stack of hay bales on a Massachusetts farm decorated in support of the Democratic presidential ticket that was burned down has been replaced with a similar display with a different message.
The original display at Holiday Brook Farm in Dalton featured 19 wrapped hay bales painted with the words “USA” and “VOTE” along with the names of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris.”

New medical study indicates that sewage may be a transmission vector for COVID. To test the hypothesis, the researchers took rectal swabs of individuals at an outbreak in China: “Their throat swabs taken on April 13 tested positive for the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome virus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) by real-time reverse transcriptase–polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR). Subsequently, they were isolated for treatment. Their rectal swabs obtained on April 14 also tested positive.”

“Now Mr President, if you would just drop your trousers, bend over and spread the butt cheeks - this won’t hurt a bit - lovely - I can assure you, Sir, that is is one of the best samples I’ve ever taken!”

I can almost guarantee that the tester would have tears in his/her eyes while saying the above.

Do you know who else liked to burn things in people’s lawns?

So the terrorist won. He forced the owner of the display to change his message. Doesn’t matter that the new message is a positive one.