Trump makes major announcement December 15. What is it? {Just digital trading cards of Trump}

Science is just getting started! (NSFW)

Gouges out eyes Cuts off own head.

It Looks Like Trump STOLE The Images For His NFT Trading Cards

It’s not stealing if they actually bought the pictures from Shutterstock. It’s certainly not as advertised, “hand drawn”, but I’ve used pics from shutterstock before for various promotional materials. That’s what they are there for.

Many of the pictures were traced to images of specific clothing products from various apparel companies. Clearly these are not generic images from Shutterstock. Maybe a few were in fact purchased from a commercial image site like Shutterstock, but honesty and paying for stuff is not really part of the Trump way of doing things.

That is a mighty big ‘if’. Also, the pictures off of Amazon certainly were not paid for…

I’m just going by the thumbnail on the video. It has shutterstock watermarks on one, and none on the other, just as if it had been bought.

If there are other images that have been traced to other sites, that’s different, but they should have used those images in the thumbnail, rather than one that looks like it was done legitimately.

The removal of the watermark would indicate that to be the case.

OTOH, the fact that they only seem to have low quality images indicates that they didn’t “splurge” for high quality, and probably just got them off the free trial.

Think of NFTs as Beanie Babies for dudes who get upset about black Stormtroopers.

They’re sold out. Say what you want about Mr. Haney, he knows his flock and how to shear them.

Well, he did have one as a sheriff, called a “cowboy” in most reports – how could they overlook that over-compensating star? – but I guess the romance trumps the law enforcement aspect.

These images are so silly that I can’t imagine anyone managed to keep a straight face when discussing the project with him.

They had massive botox to keep from cracking a smile.

Why is he wearing sunglasses inside his space helmet?

To keep the laser beams from his eyes from breaking the helmet visor, of course.

Why is he so disgruntled, though? Did he fart in that spacesuit?

No, no, no. He’s tough. Trump is a tough guy. Don’t you know that? He’s so tough, he skipped the war and called his sexual exploits his own personal Vietnam.

I prefer to believe he shat himself. Makes my day a little bit brighter

He looks very Bidenesque, doesn’t he? Or is that me?

It’s on purpose. He’s stealing some of the Biden/Dark Brandon imagery, including the aviator glasses. And the eye lasers.

That’s just part of what makes this so sad.

Between the stylized nature of the image and my slight prosopagnosia, I actually thought that was Biden for a moment.