Tucker Carlson deserves to be afraid

Well yeah, he COULD be LYING too.

Go read some Karl Popper then get back to me, shitbag. Or better yet, don’t get back to me, because I don’t know that you’ve ever posted anything actually worth reading.

“Good people on both sides.” or “Very fine people”. That should go both ways TOO.

Exactly. Fuck him.

Oh, brother. A few observations and questions:

1. Christine Blasey Ford’s moving 4 times had nothing to do with her testifying, but nice try trying to link those things.

2. I doubt she even needs a security detail now, but if she does I’m glad she has it.

3)Carlson has not smeared asylum seekers. But unlike you and other dumb and/or dishonest people, he realizes that all those in the caravan are not asylum seekers.

1. How do you know how he felt for George Soros receiving the pipe bomb? Can you share? I watch his show and recall him consistently denouncing any attempt at intimidation.

2. Why do you think it makes sense to compare how Carlson might have felt about Soros receiving what appeared to be a pipe bomb in the mail with Carlson receiving a working pipe bomb and having it blow up in his face and killing him?

A message from the sane people: it’s never acceptable to attempt to sway someone to a political or policy point you hold by threatening them with violence. Most people know this.

Weren’t you the one getting your panties in a wad over orange man bad jokes and here you are supporting real terrorism?

I don’t know, has she? Are we supposed to be notified?

If she did, I’m sure there’s a team of detectives working around the clock with Interpol to identify ButtLiquor447 @darkweb.trollfarm.ru who sent her an “i wanna rape u” email through a Romanian proxy server.

Robert McNamara. Big time. For whatever that is worth.

And what are you insinuating?

Are you insinuating that violence is bad, even when it’s being done to people you disagree with?

Are you insinuating that a group shouting the right slogans doesn’t immunize it against being in the wrong?

Are you insinuating that the rule of law is important and, in fact, is the best way to prevent horrible outcomes?

Are you insinuating that violence in the streets is, on the whole, a bad thing?

Because I agree with you, but there’s plenty of loud idiots who think your insinuations mean you’re a crypto-Fascist.

That’s why Anarchism has absolutely nothing to do with anarchy, and if you disagree I’ll just shout louder.

Anarchism is perfectly well-organized. It’s majority rule, without any coercive state to keep the majority from living in peace and harmony.

How does it protect the despised minority, the people who can’t band together (they’re a minority) and who can’t appeal to outsiders for help (they’re despised)?

Simple: Shut up.

See? Done and done.

Nobody of influence nowadays remembers anything about Robert McNamara. They don’t remember Watergate. They don’t remember Iran-Contra. They are doomed to repeat history.

He’s insinuating that the day after an election is the time to push for a peaceful transfer of power, not activities by mobs. I agree with that. Democracies topple when there are riots after elections, which is not what happened at Carlson’s doorstep. Let’s keep it that way.

What did happen at Carlson’s doorstep? They claimed that the door was damaged by protestors. Investigation by WAPO showed that claim to be unsubstantitated. The occupants refused to show them the damage. A picture of the door shows not a scratch.

And the 15 protestors were smart enough to have an legal observer present. One protestor leaned a sign against the door. That’s it. Plus some chanting. Boo hoo.

Contrast this with the behavior of the Daily Caller, a website owned by Tucker Carlson. They routinely wink at doxxing in their comments section, refusing to promptly remove such information. That’s worse and far more dangerous than public protests with legal observers.

Cite:

I was at the protest outside Tucker Carlson’s house. Here’s what actually happened: Less than 15 people chanting in the dark, with a tambourine.

Sleeping Giants: Not to keep harping on this, but we’re on hour 18 of journalists pleading to leave Tucker Carlson alone and not one of them has mentioned that his website, The Daily Caller, leaves up flagged comments doxxing and threatening private citizens. Not one has told the full story.

WAPO: In his interview with Chiu, Carlson said that his wife at first thought that the protesters were actually conducting a home invasion. “She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming. … Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door,” Carlson said. None of the couple’s four children were home at the time.

But there’s no mention of a cracked door in the police report. The Erik Wemple Blog asked a department spokesperson whether the police had found a broken door or whether such a detail would be included in the report. “Officers take down as much information as possible,” said the spokesperson, speaking generally about the process.

When The Post visited Carlson’s place, the front door appeared to be in working condition:

A woman answered the door at Carlson’s home. We asked her whether the door had suffered a crack. She took a quick look and shrugged her shoulders, as if to signal that it looked okay. She declined to allow us to photograph it from inside the house.

We asked Carlson to provide a picture of the crack and haven’t received a response from the Fox News host. It’s possible that he replaced the door, or that the crack is visible from the home’s interior.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/11/08/heres-the-vandalism-that-protesters-left-at-tucker-carlsons-house/?utm_term=.f1f6b6ffbf51 It’s also possible that Tucker Carlson is mistaken, or is comfortable telling fibs. Lots of things are possible.

You and I are exactly on the same page.

Goal posts out of bounds!

Speaking of “dumb”, this is an example of how illiteracy impairs communication. It’s impossible to tell if you’re alleging that Carlson believes that none of the people in the migrant caravan are asylum seekers, or that some of them might not be, in which case the appropriate statement is “… he realizes that those in the caravan are not all asylum seekers”. Both are bullshit, of course, but I find that bullshit and illiteracy are usually highly correlated.

Yes, most people are sane, and most people know this. Unfortunately one of the most prominent ones who does not know it is the racist bigot who is the Dear Leader of the party you appear to be aligned with, who once openly called for “Second Amendment remedies” at one of his Nazi-style rallies, who has been implicitly supportive of white supremacists, and whose hateful and racist rhetoric emboldened and incited the pipe bomber, who was practically a caricature of a Trump sycophant.

Also from that Think Progress link:

“Video posted on LiveLeak shows portions of the event, which lasted less than 10 minutes. It also illustrates Carlson’s other embellishment — that one person was caught on a security video saying they wanted to return to his home with a pipe bomb. In fact, the person filming is heard saying “Pipe bombs! Synagogue victims!” as the speaker with the amplifying device wraps up their initial statement and begins to lead chants. Carlson’s show and broader media empire have long amplified the same flavors of xenophobic paranoia and white supremacist ideology believed to have motivated alleged so-called “MAGAbomber” Cesar Sayoc and Pittsburgh synagogue shooter Robert Bowers. There is no mention of the phrase “pipe bombs” in the police report later filed.”
There’s video of the “crowd” at that Think Progress link too. The “mail bombs, synagog shootings” line is said about the :50 second mark. It sounds like the guy who says it is trying to get one chant started while the guy with the megaphone is starting a different chant.

The clearly undamaged red door is visible throughout the video.

In conclusion, Tucker Carlson is a worthless piece of shit.

Yes, you are correct. My mistake. But I’m glad you were able to discern my meeting in spite of my mistake.

As far as your final line, are you of the opinion that ALL those in the caravan are asylum seekers?

From the above referenced ThinkProgress report:

(emphasis added)

So, white folks, mostly, right?

I didn’t discern any meaning in your ambiguous statement, I merely offered two possible interpretations. I have no personal knowledge of each and every individual in the caravan(s), so I can’t attest to whether each and every one will be seeking asylum. What I’ve seen is a lot of desperate people fleeing dangerous places, many carrying their small children, and I kind of doubt that very many of them are seeking to come to the US to shoot up the place or mail pipe bombs. Those inclined to do such things seem to be already here, and they all fit the mold of the typical Trump supporter, which these migrants do not.

OK, let’s examine the possibility that some of them intend terrorism. They would have started their charade somewhere in Central Mexico and waited around until a mob decided they wanted to travel to the US. They knew there were enough victims of crimes, looting, rape, drug gangs, and other such horrors who would want to leave their homes permanently. They just waited around a few years for the caravan of victims to form while avoiding the same dangers themselves.

Then, they were willing to walk thousands of miles all the way to America for a chance to sneak in and make mischief. Why wouldn’t they just fly in and say they’re Trump’s new groundskeepers instead? That would save a lot more work, time, and give them access to Mar-A-Lago like tootsie rolls from a goose’s ass. Remember the 911ers? I’m sure they came up with a much easier way to infiltrate than having to wait for human caravans to pass by.