Tucker Carlson deserves to be afraid

What are you, 12 years old? 'cos that’s the mentality of a person who pats himself on the back for “doing something” despite it being un- (or counter-) productive.

At the quarry no less! You are almost as unhinged as Drunky when it comes to projecting your perversions. My apologies, alternative life choices.

Who got followed to their home there? And is that supposed to make it OK now?

Say it with me! If you want to beat them, BE better than them. Good cannot come from evil, light cannot come from darkness, be the change you want to see, etc, etc…

No, I didn’t say they were about stopping the hate. I said they were holding signs that said “Stop the hate.” There’s a difference. I described. I didn’t advocate. You read what you wanted to read instead of what was actually there.

Conservatives used to be a lot better at looking at the basic facts. Now they embrace conspiracy at every turn instead of looking at the actual picture. No wonder Trump got elected.

But I’ve defended neither baby raping nor eating, so you’re analogy fails miserably. Unsurprising as it is.

Changed it about a week ago.

I’d been reading Dashiell Hammett and figured that sentiment would be apt the next time mob action was defended on the Dope.

What happened to it. I can’t see it any more. But it is awesome!

“…much of anarchist economics and anarchist legal philosophy reflects anti-authoritarian interpretations …”

“Anarchism does not offer a fixed body of doctrine from a single particular world view, instead fluxing and flowing as a philosophy.”

So, that fits with my theory of no fixed symbol. It’s hard to have an “authoritarian” symbol for an anti-authoritarian philosophy. You’re welcome.

The cutlet is tasty, but the glaze is awful!

I agree that I don’t give a shit if Tucker Carlson feels safe. I do however think that the optics of a protest are one of the most important aspects of it. Being seen to be the sociopaths does not fucking help anyone, and makes you a selfish asshole to do it.

And we don’t just have the guy’s word for it, which I would agree would be suspect. We have actual posts from them that got them banned from Twitter.

I’m all for protests and fighting. Even civil disobedience. If the other side starts the violence, I’m okay with you defending yourself. I’m okay with dressing in intimidating ways and showing that any violence will be met in kind.

But the second you cross into threatening to harm the person you are protesting, you are just selfishly expressing your anger. You aren’t helping anyone, and the entire point is to help people.

I’m even okay with Antifa being a bit of a boogeyman, scaring people in the shadows. That can work. Actually threatening violence on someone who is not being violent towards you, though? That always makes you look like a bad guy.

I hate Carlson. I don’t really want him to feel safe while promoting bigotry and shit. But I still unequivocally condemn this protest. And I fucking hate that we’re going to have to try and clean up their mess.

Fuck those assholes.

Just because there is no fixed doctrine doesn’t mean they can’t have generally agreed upon a symbol.

LGBT people don’t have a fixed doctrine, but there are flags for the various subgroups, as well as the group as a whole. Christianity has separate groups with doctrine, but nothing everyone agrees on, but we have symbols that mean Christianity.

There is an anarchy symbol. It is a particular stylized capital A in a circle.

Not gonna lie, I laughed. Maybe a little too hard…

The Tuckers of the world won’t even admit that their shitty hate speech helps to cause actual violence. but they whine like there’s no tomorrow when people get in their face for being a piece of shit.

This man has plenty of defenses, in fact he has a national bullhorn to protest his treatment. He targets people who can’t defend themselves against the onslaught of hate he spews.

So yeah, yeah I don’t agree with the threats and stalking because it doesn’t help overall, but truthfully, I’m not gonna lose any sleep over it. And some of it (the fact that he was uncomfortable) may even make me sleep better. He deserves to be uncomfortable.

Fuck that guy.

as I’ve said before it doesn’t matter which side does it this whole thing is gonna end in a 9/11 or OKC style catastrophe before either calms down …….

So you are pro-terrorist up until the publicity is bad. Such morality!

This.

You can yell about Jews and Blacks and accuse people of faking their birth certificate, specifically blame the left for creating fake news but when people start throwing buckets of shit at your head, I won’t be throwing any but don’t look at me for a defense or support.

This is kind of what I’m getting at.

Just for context, Christine Blasey Ford, for the crime of coming forward about being sexually assaulted, still needs a security detail and has moved 4 times because of persistent rape and death threats. Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson got protesters in front of his house and some spray-paint on his driveway for the crime of… turning “spreading racist conspiracy theories” into a full-time job.

I hadn’t thought of his kids (I feel about as bad for his wife as I feel for the wife of any other goddamn nazi; she knows what he’s about) and that’s on me. They deserve to feel at least as safe as any of the asylum-seekers Carlson has repeatedly smeared. But god damn. If Carlson got a functional pipe bomb in the mail and lost his pretty, punchable face, I’d feel about as bad as he felt for George Soros, i.e. not at all. He’s an incredibly charismatic propagandist for the worst parts of humanity, and him dying would probably be a good thing.

Turning a blind eye to violence and engaging in dehumanizing language? I thought you were supposedly above that? Or are your values situational?

cite?

I don’t believe this. Has she filed a report to law enforcement? Otherwise it’s another false claim.

Oh wait, she can’t remember where and when these threats took place. But they happened!

Fuck him. Fuck anyone that looks like him. Fuck the horse he rode in on. He’s been spreading lies and hate. Time for him to get a taste of what he’s been peddling.

What?’ That’s not nice? It’s not civil?

Fuck him, that stinkin’ snowflake bastard.

That’s just doing away with PC and tellin’ it like it is. Can’t handle it? Fuck him.