Turkey tenderloin

1.8 pound HoneySuckle White turkey tenderloin marinated in creamy dijon mustard. Cooked on the propane grill my son got me for Fadders Day 3 years ago. Juicier than the prom queens thighs with STRONG peppercorn and light mustard overtones. Enough to feed 5, my wife & I are stuffed to the gills. Should have invited others, but glad we didn’t!:smiley:

$3.99 at Aldis.

Wothe every cent!!!

Wothe every cent!!!
[/QUOTE]

Worth it too!:wink:

Smoked Turkey Tenderloin Mediterranaen Style

Marinate the turkey tenderloins in:
the juice of two lemons
4 tablespoons of Herb de Provence
1/4 cup of finely chopped (or processed) oil cured, black olives.
1/4 cup of olive oil
5 cloves of Garlic

Barbecue slowly over olive wood brought to charcoal for two hours.

Baste as needed with the marinade.

That sounds superb.

But it’s too much for me myself to do. (lazy & all you know).

My Italian love doll though, that’s a different story. She could cook her way out of a death sentence. She was trained by master chefs from Europe (no lie).
So when it’s my turn to make dinner I use pre-prepared stuff and we pretend it’s something I actually made.:wink:

But surely, this is the laziest recipe of all. Of course the ingredients may be a bit pricey, but when you are a bargain shopper and cooking for the unadveterous, such as I, you trade towards convention.

I should probably clarify. I have an itch to cook. I have spontaneous recipes and flavors that spill out here, but I am really limited in what I cook/ Mostly, because of financial and provincial restrictions. I am mostly cooking towards what others expect. I am cooking for a conventional (and picky) American Midwestern palate. This is where I get to fantasize and cook what I might like, sa bit extravagent but not inconceivable. I just hope somebody might try it… Experientiaslism vicarious.