Turn ons

Men in boxers
someone playing with my hair or my ears; oh hell touching me any where
sleeping naked with someone or just cuddling naked with them.
and that special someone in my life voice does it every time
and of course a goatee (spelled wrong i think)

woohoo! Bunny, we gotta talk…!

:wink:

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat

Going strictly on the physical stuff I gotta say I agree entirely with Guano’s first post, and would add eyeglasses.

Don’t ask me why, but this is one guy who does make passes at girls who wear glasses.

‘They couldn’t hit an Elephant from this dist…!’

Last words of General John Sedgwick

Men in tuxedoes.

Men in boxer shorts, especially cartoon boxers.

Men in tuxedoes with cartoon boxers underneath.

Being kissed on the neck just below the ear.

Black, purple, or dark blue nail polish on men.

Bondage. Just thinking about being tied up gets me going.

Being hugged from behind with arms around my stomach.

Snuggling.

Actually, those last two aren’t really turn-ons so much, just something I enjoy a whole lot.

Skydiving, fighter jets, explosions, action movies…anything that gets my adrenaline going.

The biggest turn-on for me?

Feeling knees clamp down on both sides of my head, as my partner is so excited by what I’m doing down there with my tongue and hands that she cannot handle the pleasure anymore and makes me stop. And then, I do it for a few more minutes anyway…

Sorry if this is one of those cases of “Too much information…”!

Yer pal,
Satan

My biggest turn on is knowing that I am satisfying the man I am with every time. Being able to see his face when you are doing erotic things to him is the absolute best.

Love Always and Forever,
Heather Lee
XheatherleeX@aol.com

::choke:: are you serious? Just reading that made me gag!

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Live water, that is, lakes, rivers and oceans, makes me horny.

Remember, I’m pulling for you; we’re all in this together.
—Red Green

Women who look at me.

But seriously, the other day there was a woman who had these shoulder blades that I just wanted to kiss until my lips fell off.

Also: Overalls, Redheads, C-cups, Aggresive women (See: Redheads), Long fingernails, and most importantly that spark of light in her eye that lets you know that there is something going on in back of it.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

daniel,my toenails are painted(left ones peach,right ones,blue) :wink:

my Answer,however,is cleanliness!Smelling like soap is really nice! (meet ya in the shower!)

Curly hair
Long hair
When a guy sings and plays guitar
Chocolate dipped strawberries from Godiva
Suspenders
Goatee
Hairy chest
Smiles
Lips
Nice manicured feet
Strong hands
Soft skin
Women
‘That’ look
Having my hair played with
Kisses, everywhere
Cologne
The smell of grass that has just been cut

And too many more to mention…

“Just show up.”

Okay, I’m fucking weird, but here goes.

Women wearing my clothes.

If someone talks very near to my ear, or worse, rests their chin on mh shoulder when talking, I have to have a lie down.

I’ve recently discovered that just a hint of drawl is, quite frankly, fucking awesome.

Women in cutoffs and oversized sweatshirts, and ballcaps (especially ballcaps).

And, chauvinistically, big breasts.

And the problem with small furry animals
in corners is that, just occasionally,
one of them’s a mongoose.
Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad

Oh holy crap. How could I forget british accents?

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Me too! But not sunglasses; just regular ol’ eyewear (curse the contact lens and laser surgery movements! :))

I also like shortish women who are soft in all the right places. I don’t find muscle definition attractive on a woman, nor do I want to be able to see ribs and hip bones. Perfect breasts? B-cup with perky nipples.

Physical things:

overalls (It has already been mentioned)
fat men
hairy backs
Santa Claus
facial hair
genuine smiles
exposed shoulders but still wearing a shirt on a man

other things:
laughter
tickling
wrestling
a good flirt (entails getting the other person to notice you and then a subtle eyebrow movement or wink. It is best when you don’t notice it right away)
massaging
knowing that the person you are with is the one that you want to spend the rest of your life with.

There are many others.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Oooooo ooooooo ohoohohohohooohhhhhhhhhh !!!

I forgot to mention that girls who are very slightly cross-eyed (so we’re not talking Jean-Paul Sartre now, just a slight cross) are incredibly sexy !!
My girlfriend gets a little cross-eyed when she’s really tired, and I’m all over her then. Trouble is, when she’s really tired, she only wants to go to bed to SLEEP :slight_smile:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Not at all, for reasons you’ll see by the end of this post.

[/quote]
Women wearing my clothes.
[/quote]

I LOVE borrowing clothes from men, especially boxers and button-down shirts. I still own two t-shirts from an ex-boyfriend of mine I broke up with two years ago (incidentally, the one who you remind me of).

I was born in WV, and I get a little bit of it back when I’m tired or talking to my family. I love accents too, even Southern (which most Northerners think is a sign of a lack of education).

You just described my favorite mode of dressing around the house.

[/quote]
And, chauvinistically, big breasts.
[/quote]

Yep, have those too.

Flyp, I must say, I’m very glad you don’t live anywhere near me. After this post, I may have just had to schedule a meeting, because it seems like I’m your stereotypical dream woman, and you remind me of my favorite ex-boyfriend. TheDoll, who knows me IRL, could easily confirm this for you. :wink: