Turn ons

Just out of perverted curiosity, what turns the gang at SDMB on? I mean some visual or other stimuli that just makes you want to jump the person and rip their clothes off right then and there.
For me, when I see a lady wearing a dress/skirt, regardless of the lenght gets my mind going. In more intimate surroundings stockings, garters and teddies will do it for me.
Now that everybody knows my perversion, what is yours?
If you excuse me, the new issue of Victoria’s secret and Frederick’s of Hollywood just came in.

::quickly running to the bathroom::

Unforgiven

Anymore? Nothing. Really. I haven’t been “turned on” in … well longer than this board has been around.

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Seeing the outline of a female’s g-string under her tight pants :slight_smile:

The strong, calloused hands of a man. And that part of his neck, just below his ear, where his hair begins to taper off.

Body stockings and dare I say it, (whispering) panties.

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Coming home to a house that I didn’t have to clean and a meal that I didn’t have to cook. If this ever actually happens, my husband will be smiling for a week.

(feel free to e-mail this to hubby, he could use a hint!)

:::checking panties::: Red lace, UncleBeer? :wink:

One of my biggest turn-ons is how a man looks from behind. Wide, muscular shoulders in a tight t-shirt, tapering down to a tight, rounded, Wrangler-wrapped ass.

Also, the hard breathing and moans a man makes in bed that let’s you know you’re doing everything right, really gets me going.

>^,^<
KITTEN
Seven days of sex makes a whole week.

Red? Ohhhh, please. :smiley:

– The new “sweaty” UncleBeer –

I like panties too :slight_smile:

But I looove casual clothes. Simple, cotton, straightforward - jeans, a t-shirt, sneakers… oh yes! (white cotton panties! sigh)

Any kind of ‘dressing up’ clothing really does nothing for me.

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat

Stimulating, witty, and intellectual conversation/debate. I’ve been sexually attracted to men I’ve never met in person because of that. Nothing turns me on more than talk.

Well I’m striking out all over the place for turning the SDMB guys on, then. I don’t think I own any underpants of any kind. I used to have some thongs, but after never wearing them, the dryer ate them or something.

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

I saw a woman today who wasn’t wearing a blouse, and I think not wearing a bra. Just a jacket.

It was most thrilling just to imagine, and I did catch some peeks…

I’m sad, I am.

By the way, Drain Bead, I think the emphasis has been on visual as in the OP, though that’s not an exclusive. I also like creativity and sense of humour - a girl who can make me laugh is high up on my list straight away, no matter what.

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat

Attractive women in business attire have always turned me on for some strange reason. (Note: I have always worked in very casual offices, which is probably for the best.) Also, as far as underwear goes, silk, lace, and velvet are pretty attractive, but nothing gets me going like a pair of plain cotton panties and a t-shirt. Purrrrrrrr…

Modest? You bet I’m modest! I am the queen of modesty!

Hey, the OP said “visual or other stimuli.” I’m not turned on by much visual stimuli, so in order to answer the question, I had to go to the “other.”

And I wonder when I sing along with you, if everything could ever feel this real
forever,
If anything could ever be this good again.

–Foo Fighters

(((Dirty Devil, going for the easy 100 points)))

My wife

(((He shoots, he scores!)))

Well, I could say PC stuff like ‘humour’, ‘a woman’s smile’ and the like.

But quite frankly, a nice firm ass and a good set of hooters (preferably of a size that I can still handle without pulling any muscles) usually do the job just fine…

Cleavage: no matter how butt-ugly the woman is, you just HAVE to look, right ? Guys ? Guanolad ? :wink:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

everything GuanoLad said, and painted toenails.

“I’m just too much for human existence – I should be animated.”
–Wayne Knight

A man that makes me laugh. Most definitely.

French cuffs.

That little indentation below a man’s sternum…so kissable.

Someone who bites my lower lip when kissing me.

A good Cabernet.

The smell of Lilies.

The way my husband plays with his lip when he’s thinking.

This post.

Aaaaahhhhhh, my favorite subject; I can’t resist.

1. Fingerprints all over my body.
  2. I love you whispered again and again in my ear.
  3. The back of my neck nibbled.
  4. Men with muscles - everywhere!
  5. Sensitivity in men.
  6. Lilacs
  7. Sunsets

A woman who moves and speaks with confidence and pride.

A woman whose smiles have more than one meaning.

A woman whose smile is for one reason only.

Strong legs that still have that oh-so-soft skin at the upper edge of the inner thigh.

Play.

Natural breasts + erect nipples.

The taste of sweat on skin.

Every blessed curve on my love’s body.