Turn ons

Wow, two quote blows in one post. I think I had too much coffee before this midterm.

You do like over-caffeinated morons, right?

Hhhmmmmm…let’s see…
DB does steal clothes, she does talk funny, and she dresses like a bum most of the time.
Hee hee hee, sorry DB jk.
One thing I must say is that she does have big beautiful breasts. ~ :wink:

DB: your welcome in advance!

Bitch. :wink:

I forgot one of my favorite turn-ons. I love it when a man sings to me. A really good singing voice is a plus, but as long as he can carry a reasonable tune, it’ll turn me into a mushy pile of jelly every time.

I like plaid flannel boxers, good one-liners, expressive eyes, curly and/or long hair, a man who appreciates poetry, and someone who has a large stockpile of useless knowledge.

I also like it when men speak French to me. I do not, however, understand a damned word of it. It just sounds sexy. Because of this, one of my online friends will curse at me in French every now and then. And it still sounds sexy.

Something you would like to tell me DB???
“I like plaid flannel boxers, good one-liners, expressive eyes, curly and/or long hair, a man who appreciates poetry, and someone who has a large stockpile of useless knowledge.”
You just described my hubby…

Mais alors, Draine Beade, je veux te dire que votre filtre d’huile est craquée et votre carburateur soit etre changé, mon amour…

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Let’s see now. Some ofvthis has been covered already. I’m not feeling that organized today, so I’m just gonna throw all this stuff into one list, m’kay?

A “business look”: skirt, matching jacket, and some kinda light (texture and color) shirt.

lacy underwear.

Jeans.

When a lady has longish hair and wears a baseball cap, then stick a ponytail through the hole in the back of the cap.

A shirt or dress with a zipper down the front.

Eyes.

A good neck just puts me in the mood to nibble.

cleavage.

nice legs.

that look.

A hint of a Southern drawl. Also, British, Hispanic, and Eastern Europian accents (esp. Russian).

A sultry voice.

A sultry smile.

A sense of humor.

A healthy sexual appitite.

curves.

A laid back attitude.

A brain.

A willingness to initiate sex.

When the lady I’m with has an orgasm(s), that just makes me feel so good.

The natural look.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Uh-oh. Drain, you’re proabably right-were we to be anywhere near each other…

This is one of my favorite activities-sober, but especially drunk. Can’t comment on the quality of the voice, but it sounds okay to me. As an aside, I often try to sing your sig, but he’s got a bit of a scream that my chords can’t handle. I relive puberty everytime I try that. Any chance you like Barenaked Ladies?

I own three or four pairs of these.

I have only my posts to submit. Judge for yourself.

Dunno about expressive. They’re gray, though.

Curly. The bane of my adolescent existence. Ever try to comb that shit? Might be fun to play with, but damn, trying to style it is, well, not fun.

Wanna see a white man with a natural afro? Come by my place at about 9:00 on a Saturday morning.

Well, that’s a bit of a shortcoming, I guess. All but one of my classes in college were prose-based, so I’m biased.

My friends either refuse to play Trivial Pursuit with me, or clamor for me to be on their team. Also, I was captain of the Scholastic Bowl team in high school. Oh yeah. You couldn’t swing a dead cat and not hit a girl trying to date me in high school.

Well, Coldfire’s got me beat on that one. But he is obsessed with felching. So there.

And the problem with small furry animals
in corners is that, just occasionally,
one of them’s a mongoose.
Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad

LOL Coldfire. I think she would like something romantic to be said.

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Flypsyde disait:

" Well, Coldfire’s got me beat on that one. But he is obsessed with felching. So there. "

Fiche-moi la paix, salaud ! J’en ai ras-le-cul maintenant ! C’est vachement la germe !

Coldfire

Does this have anything to do with flexible straws?
And lest ye revile me as ye revile bj0rn, Coldfire, I’m teasing. Thank Alphagene. He had me rolling with his impression.

Rest assured, I’m just kidding around too. Although I’m pretty darn glad you don’t know enough french to make anything of that last post :wink:

I suppose I made one felch joke too many. Now everybody seems to to think I’m obsessed or something.

shrug

Well, it SEEMED funny at the time…

Coldfire

Sorry to be turning this thread into the Flypsyde-Drain show–I’d send it to e-mail if I could.

I like Barenaked Ladies, but I don’t actually own any of their CDs. He does have a cool voice, though. It’s very unique, which is good. I’m very sick of those bands that all sound the same.

As for screaming…well, I know how you feel. You should hear me trying to sing Hole.

And you’ve cracked me up several times, including twice in the post I’m currently responding to.

I’ve never seen anyone with real gray eyes. Mine, as I’ve mentioned before, are green. You can add that to the list.

You know, the last thing I want to do right now is offend you, but this is really starting to creep me out. :wink:

Hell, nobody’s perfect. At least you read. Most of my college classes have been prose-based, too, but my love of poetry has existed since I was a wee one. I was writing it before I could write. I’d record poetry into the mini tape recorder that my mom used for dictations.

I’m the same way. The Scholastic Bowl team actively tried to recruit me for all four years of high school, but I refused. Some of the better friends I’ve made in college were on their respective high school teams, though. And one guy I know still does it in college.

Useless knowledge makes for much more interesting conversation, I’ve found.

He was probably saying something really dirty, anyway. I haven’t had time to Babelfish it yet.

Drain Bead,

I’ll save you some time there. Actual translation:

" But actually, Drain Bead, I would like you to know that your oil filter has a leak and your carburettor needs changing, my love… "

Romantic, huh ? Actually, it isn’t even my joke. Charles Aznavour said those same words to Miss Piggy when visiting the Muppet Show :slight_smile:

Coldfire

Then again, maybe Babelfish won’t help…

ROFL…the first one sounds like AC-DC lyrics, and the second one like some sort of Dada poetry…

LMAO :slight_smile:

Actually, the second one is a bit too rude to translate. Rest assured that these words will get ANY annoying Frog (or Quebecian, FTM…) off your back.

Coldfire

Sorry to interupt, guys, but I managed to think of a couple more turn-ons for me:

Leather jackets on women.

Irish accents

Red hair.

A pulse.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

I’ll add a couple more from my previous post.

Fair skin, no obvious tan (or at least, no artificially-induced tan).

Sweet smiles, cuteness, and girl-next-door (no vamping pouty look). Kindof a Mary Ann not Ginger thing.

Still waiting for Daniel to notice my toenails…

Alright, let it not be said that Flypsyde misses a hint.

Yet another inadvertent hijacking. Drain, check your mailbox.

Use the knowledge within wisely, grasshopper.

I’ve always liked a woman’s neck to be long and thin, and killer calves never hurt either. Dark hair and fair skin is also a big plus in my book.