Turn ons

Suggestion to the people with 4,376 things that turn them on:

Just say, “When the wind changes the direction” and be done with it!

Yer pal,
Satan

Hey Satan, what can I say? I’m a slut! :wink:

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

I feel the need to add to this one (why, I don’t know)
Obsession for Men cologne.
Cops
Firemen
(those are a long story)
hard bodies
clean cut guys
motorcycles
leather jackets
A flirt

Also, someone mentioned baseball caps- I get hit on constantly when I wear my long hair in a ponytail with a baseball hat (and drive my truck). I always think that’s a strange turn on, but lots of guys love that look, I guess.
Zette

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

Yeah. There’s nothing more disappointing than a good looking bespecticaled gal who suddenly switches to contacts. :frowning:

A few more that I failed to mention:

Mismatched eyes - one blue, one green; one green, one brown; etc. That’s just so … Mmmm. (OK, I’m weird, let’s get over it!)

If she smiles/laughs easily.

If she can make me laugh.

Guanolad
I am listening; but then how many others are listening on here as well. lol

Daniel I paint my toenails right now they are red, do you like toe rings?

All we really needed to know we learned in Kindergarden

Dunno about Daniel yet,but I bet Mr. Oneill likes another kind of ring! :wink:

Translation of Coldfire’s last statement (I don’t have a dictionary for the words I don’t know off hand).
“Fiche-moi la paix, salaud ! J’en ai ras-le-cul maintenant ! C’est vachement la germe !”

Get off my back (in French this is suppose to be offensive), bastard (or equivelant)! I don’t suck butt now! (not a literal translation) It’s bloody (in the sense that the English say “bloody”) germy.

To put it more succinctly, get off my back, bastard! I don’t felch, now! It’s disgusting.

Nothing there did I find offensive. If you wanted to say something offensive I would have said something like “va te faire foutre en ta cul morpion deprave!” or something such as that. :slight_smile: But of course, Coldfire knows all of this since he speaks French, Dutch, English and various other languages. This is in no way meant as a flame. :slight_smile:

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Glasses.

Bathrobes.

Guys who quote Robert Herrick. (Hey, MadPoet, over here!)

Being kissed on the neck and / or lower back.

Good red wine.

Guys who can actually follow my conversation after a few glasses of wine.

Gentleness, intelligence, and a quick wit.

Having my hair stroked.

Flannel sheets.

“The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.”

• Bill Watterson

I just spent forever compiling this really long list…

Ya know what? I’m not telling.

“Excrement. That is what I think of J. Evans Pritchard, PhD.” --Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Chris’ Homepage: Domestic Bliss

Thanks a lot Sqrl, I had just finished convincing the TM in various threads that in fact I am NOT obsessed with Felching :wink:

“Just when I thought I was out, they pull me RIGHT… BACK… IN… !!”

OK now, I’m sure the connotations will vary per location (so, bear with me Quebecians :wink: ), but in the French Argot (‘slang’) the actual translation is something as follows.

“Fiche-moi la paix, salaud ! J’en ai ras-le-cul maintenant ! C’est vachement la germe !”

Fiche-moi la paix: it is in fact more along the lines of ‘Fuck off’.

Salaud: Bastard is OK, though Pervert is closer.

J’en ai ras-le-cul maintenant: Now I’ve had enough of it. But then more like: Now I’m fuckin’ sick and goddamn tired of it :slight_smile:

C’est vachement la germe: more like ‘This fuckin’ sucks !’

And I do apologize for all the uncalled for profanity in this post - but since inquiring minds must know, what can I do…

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

I must say, seeing the number of posts on this thread at 69 is a real turn on…

The Teeming Millions: “Well, thanks, genius! Now it’s 70!”

That’s fine. I’m finished.

< runs for cover >

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Turn ons:

Those little dimples on the small of a woman’s back.

That quick, high-pitched little whimper noise she makes that tells me I’m doing something just right.

Natural blonds with brown eyes. Stunning!

Evening dress (esp, the long button up gloves)
Aprons
Bowling shoes.

Yes, yes, I’m a sick little man. And now I’m off to the First Annual Bowl n’ Bake-Off. (black-tie formal)

–John

Sweatshirts/sweatpants.
Bathrobes.
Hot Chocolate.
Fires (in fireplaces).

I musta had a really nice winter one year as a child. :wink:

Oh, I forgot one…
A man who can play a mean harmonica…
Trust me ladies, if you meet a man who can really play harmonica- skip the whole dating thing and marry him. Night after night, you won’t be sorry :wink:
Zette
(wishing my man wasn’t out of town tonight!)

Click here for some GOOD news for a change

Zettecity

Coldfire sez:

You, my friend, need to start going to the gym.

High heels and pantyhose for me. And my woman can wear something exciting, as well.