TV trivia challenge: name the show from the minor character

These are all Gerry Anderson characters, I think. Nina Barry is from UFO, and Kyrano is from Thunderbirds. Don’t remember the other two, I’m afraid…

Larabee was the Chief’s assisstant on Get Smart!
Dr. Mary Kirkish

Mike Gambit

Since everyone of my previous characters has been answered correctly, I give you all a really tough one. Good luck!

Whit Prowdy.

This is a toughie:

Dapper Dan, your Diaper Man.

Mike Gambit was on “The New Avengers,” if I recall correctly. Worked with Purdy for John Steed.

I guess nobody’s got Art Donovan yet, so I’ll bring him up again. Maybe another clue would help: late 70s-early 80s.

The band Vanessa snuck out to see was “the Wretched.” She and her friends drove to Baltimore to see them. There is no good reason for me to know that.

For some reason, “Belvin” happened to flash through my mind yesterday. He was the nerd who occasionally showed up on Happy Days. IIRC, he had a brother or cousin named Melvin.
Brian Roedecker

re: Cockroach

He was Theo’s best friend. In the episode where they decide to shave their heads to get in a music video, Cockroach goes through with it, while Theo gets stopped just after covering his head in shaving cream.

Oh crap! You’re right. :smack:

Already revealed to be Gerry Anderson characters, is Lieutenant 90 one of the round robots from Terrahawks?

What about Miss Nance?

These are only difficult because they’re so freakin’ old (as am I):

Hamilton Burger
Chief Kowalski
Millie Helper
Lumpy Rutherford

Dave, anyone?

Perry Mason

?

The Dick Van Dyke Show

Leave it to Beaver

MacSpon was dead on with Nina Barry and Kyrano; Lieutenant Ninety is from something a lot older than Terrahawks, I’m afraid. (Yes, they’re all from Gerry Anderson shows; two puppetry, two live-action.)

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.

I think I remember every episode with the diving bell would feature the line “Crack the hatch Kowalski!” Usually after someone in a strangely decorated diving suit attacked it :stuck_out_tongue:

Easy but I’ll throw it in regardless, Mr Kyle :slight_smile:

Lost? Hurley’s imaginary friend?

Correctomundo on Kowalski.

From the same era…

Mr. Waverley.

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.