Twitter bans MyPillow corporate account after Mike Lindell uses it to circumvent personal Twitter ban

It’s all just PillowTalk (which will be the next social network scam).

But the Newsweek article quoted an excerpt from a recording that was allegedly the actual words of a bank representative telling Lindell to take a hike. I thought it was a little more indiscreet than anything a bank customer rep would actually say. If you read between the lines, I’m suggesting that I suspect that phone conversation was totally phony.

Oh, I got that. I likewise meant that it all seemed phony.

I wouldn’t put that past Lindell; nor would I put it past him to record a conversation and release it without the other person’s permission.

And to create a whole narrative and call for harassment to “punish” them for it.

Even Mikey’s paper uses drugs!

In an interview with Right Side Broadcasting Network after his speech, Lindell claimed he’s preparing to launch “a replacement for the machines,” which he called “paper on steroids.”

“It’s the most awesome paper you’ve ever seen,” he said. “You can’t copy it. It’s better than money.”

Lindell to put voting machine out of business! I see Yet Another billion-dollar lawsuit a-coming! Yep, his bank better cancel his credit and call in all the loans while they can.

It floors me that anyone can believe anything this insane drug addict has to say.

Rich people aren’t “insane drug addicts”. They’re “eccentric mavericks”.

I’m guessing he means it takes crayon marks well.

After he’s blown all his money trying to prove things that didn’t happen and gets sued into oblivion what is he?

Then he’s an insane drug addict.

The wheel of life turns.

When Mr. MyPillow has lost even Idaho, it’s getting bad.

MyPillow guy refuses to cooperate in discovery process in the Dominion lawsuit until his appeal of rejection of his motion to dismiss is heard by the SCOTUS.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/mypillow-lindell-refuses-discovery-process-dominion-lawsuit

Do people actually have a choice to participate in a lawsuit against them?

(rhetorical question follows)
If someone sues me, can I just say “Hmmmm. No, I don’t think I will participate. Thanks anyway”, and then everything just goes away?

This reminds me of the videos where a drunk driver is pulled over, and they refuse to cooperate or even get out of the car until they are eventually dragged out and arrested. Then they are all confused: “Why are you doing this to me? I dint do nuthin’!”

If a default judgement isn’t going to be any worse than the inevitable loss, might as well stop paying your lawyers to comply.

A civil suit is a bit less likely to get you dragged out of your car at 3 in the morning.

But, you don’t have to show up to it, you don’t have to cooperate. It just means that you end up with a default judgement against you.

Good point.

Plus, as a bonus, then you can complain afterwards that you never had a chance to prove your case in court (never mind that the reason you didn’t have a chance is that you refused to participate)

Then you can grift more money off the rubes.

BoldStrategyCotton.gif