Twitter bans MyPillow corporate account after Mike Lindell uses it to circumvent personal Twitter ban

Wonder how their claims about free speech would last if someone went on that board and started to criticize Trump?

It’ll end up exactly like what Parler did.

The parable of the long spoons.

j

I get the idea behind the parable, but given the last year, all I can think is that the heaven side is a potential COVID super-spreader event.

I wish MSNBC would ban his fucking commercials. I can hardly watch 10 minutes without his stupid pillow ad being interrupted by his stupid bedspread ad.

Given that MSNBC viewers tend to be more liberal than Fox News viewers, I can’t imagine he gets many sales from advertising there.

Lindell recently was on Steve Bannon’s podcast, War Room, and said that he’s uncovered so much evidence that the 2020 election was fraudently, that he’s going to put all this evidence in his second movie and then take to the Supreme Court, and the election, “is going bye bye”. Lindell went on to predict that Trump would be president again by August of this year.

Salon has an article with more details about the podcast, the movies and the social media plans:

So we have that to look forward to.

Or, in a different reality to Lindell’s, he’s going to provide more evidence to support Dominion’s case against him.

Even if he had evidence, I’m not clear on the mechanism where Trump becomes President.
Even if Biden was impeached/removed, that just makes Harris the president. I suppose she could appoint Trump the VP (like that would happen) and then resign…

(I know, best not to inject facts into this)
Brian

Arguably I shouldn’t laugh but I literally LOLed at this. Something about the timing and phrasing of the last line.

He doesn’t have the business skills to pull this off. And if he did he’d utterly fuck it up in some way - probably relating to his ego - very quickly.

Even if Harris wanted to appoint Donnie to the vice presidency, I don’t see it happening. It requires a majority of both houses of Congress, and somehow I can’t see Nancy Pelosi not having the votes to keep it from happening.

What’s infinitely more likely: Mike Lindell is 100% batshit crazy.

Greed.

Clearly he’s not really doing anything anymore and hasn’t for years. He’s a figurehead for all his business ventures, albeit one who won’t stay on script. If there ever is a Trump social media thing, it’ll be Trump-branded, not Trump-led. And certainly not Trump masterminded.

There’s a certain segment of the population that believes it’s like a sporting contest. When it’s proven that one if the teams cheated, they forfeit the contest and the other team is afforded the win.

And/or never really gave up the drugs. Maybe he did and what we’re seeing is evidence on how messed up they left his brain.

My “Greed” above should have been “Agreed” referring to the post just above it.

Although on review “greed” sorta fits too. :wink:

Didn’t seem out of place when I read it.

Really, any association of the words “Trump” and “greed” will probably work.

Yeah, when we found out the votes in Florida really did go for
Gore, we didn’t magically boot the W and install the Bore. Bush II was still president.

Right. There is such a thing as a legal finality principle. Or maybe if they are aware of the Bush v. Gore situation, they’ll claim that this only applies to court judgements, and since in this case their suits were laughed out of court without there being a trial, then there was never a final ruling, and the whole thing with Congress challenging the Electoral Votes gets a do-over. Given that nowhere in the constitution or laws is there a provision for such a thing, they may believe SCOTUS would be somehow obligated to order so… for some reason that does not appear anywhere in the Constitution either.

Which still does not tell me how come they expect the actual votes to go differently, unless they are counting on that the non-cooperating Senators will now be in such fear for their families’ lives they’ll HAVE to go along.

This being the Internet and all, we can’t just let this by. No, the books of Samuel aren’t part of the Torah.