U2 or YouTube?

1. Youtube dominates quite easily. I hate U2, and have actively avoided them for as long as I can remember. The one exception is when I really, really tried to give them a chance a year ago, only to confirm that I hate U2.

Forty-eight

As stated before on these Boards (passim, ad nauseam), I had the pleasure of catching U2 in their early days - in December 1979, when they supported The Dolly Mixture (who??) at the Moonlight Club, West Hampstead. I thought they were shite then and they have done nothing since to change my opinion.

So - about 30 minutes seeing U2 live versus about a month since I have been accessing YouTube… The latter has it.

U2 are on the list of top5 bands that should be shot come the musical revolution

Tough one, but I’d have to say U2. 29, and I spend plenty of time on Youtube, but U2’s been heavy in my rotation since high school.

YouTube. BY FAR. I have a personal vendetta against Bono. He just irks me. Plus, what can’t you see on youtube?

U2.

I’m 33, and back in the day I listened to a crap pile of U2.

I’d say as the years progress I will probably spend more time in YouTube and less time on U2, but since my work webfilter blocks YouTube, it’s going to take a long time for me to clock enough YouTube hours to surpass years of Bono worship.

U2. They’re my favorite band; I grew up on them (I’m 22).

I feel like youtube is more guy-centric. My male friends spend a lot more time on it than my female friends.

I don’t think it will change, but never say never. I could listen to U2 all day.

YouTube. It’s not even close. I’m 26 and in Detroit.

1. Probably about the same. I don’t like anything much U2 produced after ~1991, but there are a couple of their songs I’ve played repeatedly. Like “Until the End of the World.”

U2, I guess, but not by choice. I mean, it’s not really a fair comparison, since U2 has been around almost 30 years longer than YouTube, and I don’t get involuntarily subjected to YouTube on the radio.

I’m 29.