Ugh... Disgusting.

If I can’t find Pepsi in the store’s fridge, I’ll make do with Coke. (sigh) See, Pepsi’s just got so much more going for it than Coke. Coke is for ordinary people.

I also like Mountain Dew and Fanta. Sprite’s Ok, but I prefer 7UP. And here in New Zild we get to have the joy of L&P (hee, hee!)

Even prefer the cheap discount cola from the market to Coke. Folks, start preparing the pyre now for this unrepentent heretic …

Coke’s better than Pepsi. Especially with food.
7-Up’s better than Sprite. Sprite is insipid.

I also am now partial to Dr Pepper, except it makes my teeth dissolve.

But L&P is better than any of that stuff. Wish I could get it here… I miss you L&P…

do the dew, baby, it’s good stuff…
not quite unbridled joy, but good stuff nonetheless…later

where are the southern defenders of off brand cola beverages? where are the champions of c&c, or diet-rite, i know im missin a lotta names, or, my personal favorite cola, rc. me and my rc… i like the raspy, true cola burn you get from some of those.

i hitchhiked from worcester to new bern, nc, once, just cuz it was the birthplace of pepsi, but i liked all the others i found down there much better. plus, they keep soda pop so cold down south.

someone send me a virtual cheerwine, hurry!

Here’s your virtual cheerwine-----

It’s in the 16 oz glass bottle. It’s been sittin’ way down in the bottom of the cooler so long it’s started to freeze up so you’ve got a little Cheerwine slushy at the top…

THAT’S soft drink heaven.

Did you ever try a Cool Moon? It’s sort of a cross between sprite and mountain dew. I didn’t like the taste all that much, but I loved the name.

Anybody ever drink Sun-Drop? It’s got M.Y. and the Dew beat by a mile and a half. Oh, but, the other thing: Coke. Pepsi is dumb.

ywalker, thank you, im truly virtually refreshed.

Definitely a Coke drinker when my parents buy it for me…
Can’t stand Pepsi!

If I’m buying the soda myself in 6packs, it’s RC for me.

I don’t buy those 16 oz bottles. Single serve soft drinks I get Clearly Canadian.

What about establishments (like my fav, Pizza Hut) that only serve Pepsi? I get half Dr Pepper mixed with half Mountain Dew. It tastes good.

I’m gonna get burned either way…i just don’t care. I drink lots of Pepsi right now, but that’s just because “Coke mouth” reminds my fiance of her estranged father. Gotta love the Dew tho.:slight_smile:

I’m so caff-addicted that I will drink diet Coke or iced tea without sugar if that’s all there is BUT diet Pepsi is a staple, like bread and milk. Regular Pepsi or Coke or RC is digustingly sweet, gooey,sick-making stuff. Diet Rite is more like it than Diet Coke, but there is nothing so light, so crisp, so refreshing as Diet Pepsi. So speaks an ex-regular Coke drinker who has seen the light…

I dunno, I always thought every cola beverage tasted like malted battery acid. Gimmee real old-fashioned Ginger Beer any day

Pepsi is just disgusting. People who drink it must have been brainwashed by thier ads as children. :slight_smile: Coke all the way.

Dew… Mt. Dew… Mountain Dew, nectar from the heavens…
I usually drink about 4 liters a day, or a bit more than a six pack…

Believe it or not, I’ve cut down, because drinking 2 Big Slams in an hour starts to make my stomach hurt these days, but back in High School I would kill a 12-pack a day, in ideal circumstances…
I shudder to think what my stomach lining looks like.
However, hanging out with my Philipino friends, I also drink Pepsi, which seems to be the national drink of all Island nations…

Yeah, I’ve had Sun-Drop. it’s like Mountain Dew, but with more green-glowing radioactive goodness. Now, if I only could get Cheerwine around here…

Coke or Pepsi… BAH! Fooey on both!

I don’t drink much cola, but the only cola worthy of drinking is RC! If I can’t get it when in a cola mood, I just don’t bother. The only exception is when I want a cherry cola, when I’ll go Cherry Pepsi, mainly because Cherry Coke isn’t available here yet.

Ultimately, my beverage of choice is Dr. Pepper, anyways.

Let’s see…

Sprite: My preferred clear carbonated beverage

7-UP: I’d rather drink water

Barq’s: Nectar from the gods.

RC: When I’m in a cola mood, this is my choice

Coke: When RC is unavailable, this will do

Pepsi: Ick!

Slice (lemon-lime): I can take it or leave it

Mountain Dew: Mmm…good stuff

Dr. Pepper: This drink is part of some evil plot. Gross, icky, disgusting, and a lot of other words I can’t think of and my thesaurus isn’t nearby.

Coke is the best. Dr Pepper is icky. What flavor is it supposed to be anyway?

I’ll take Coke and Sprite over any other carbonated beverage.

But mostly I drink lemonade or water during the season. Doing so is healthier.

If you’ve really got to have your Cheerwine, try here. BTW, I was surprised to find Cool Moon on the same site as Cheerwine. Sun Drop is the citrus drink that this manufactuer has been putting out for years. I don’t know if they purchased the name rights, or what. The can design is very similar to the Sun Drop one. The flavor description sounds the same as Sun Drop.

And no, I don’t work for these folks. I just know what it’s like to really crave Cheerwine.

I’m so glad I looked this up to post here. I hadn’t seen the new Cheerwine web page since they re-tooled it. Their new image is hilarious.

Yo. What up. We been drinkin’ dis stuff ‘n the ‘hoods of rural NC fo’ years. Come on over to da crib, homey, an’ get sum o’ dis stuff…

How come barely anyone has mentioned any CHERRY drinks? :slight_smile: The only Pepsi I can even stand is Wild Cherry Pepsi, which is quite good. Now Cherry Coke… orgasmic. That’s my staple, my obsession, my love…