Ugh... Disgusting.

Anyone realize that in their ads, Pepsi bashes Coke like crazy, saying how much Coke sucks and blows ass(kind of exagerrated, but still)? But, in Coke ads all that Coke is trying to get across is “Hey, enjoy a Coke man.”

Pepsi is nothing more than a bad tasting, bully, throwing in as many sucker punches as possible, while Coke takes those punches, and exerts a positive, great tasting attitude.

Pepsi = Mean. :mad:

Coke = Nice. :slight_smile:

JOLT Twice the caffine. Sometimes you can find it made with real sugar. ADM. Archer Danial(sp) Midland Corp. BAD BAD people. Yes it is true they feed the world, but at what cost? Stop the embargo with Cuba and put real sugar back in our soft drinks.
Diet? As Garfield would say "Thats die with a t at the end!!

I am definitely a hard-core Coke drinker, but I’ll go with Pepsi if that’s all they serve in a resturant. It’s not that I am easy-going but I find that when a soft drink comes out of a fountain thingy as opposed to a bottle or can I find the quality so lessened already that it does not make much of a difference. I would be willing to bet that not too many people would be able to distunguish between Pepsi and Coke if they both came out of a fountain.

I always thought it was the other way around, that to make Coke taste more “Pepsi-like” you add some lime. Isn’t Pepsi generally considered to be more citrus based?
-B

Diet Coke…can’t function w/o at least 20 oz in my system first thing in the morning.

Diet Pepsi? If I had to pick between that and warm cow urine…I’d have to think that over…Diet Pepsi tastes so chemical.

BTW the company I work for has friggin Pepsi machines in every break room…to score a diet coke I have to hike to the cafeteria-located on the other side if the building…to quote AbFab I could score acid quicker.

Mmmmmm… Pepsi with fresh lime squeezed into it… nothing tastes better (other than a good glass of lemonade).

To whoever it was that asked, I’m pretty sure Dr. Pepper was supposed to be cherry Pepsi (at least until they came out with that Wild Cherry Pepsi. They taste about the same, in fact I’m pretty sure they’re the same drink. Do they have that down in the US or is it purely a Canadian thing?).

I HATE PEPSI PRODUCTS

Not one tastes even remotely good. I am a hardcore coke drinker. I have actually gone as far as to avoid eating at certain restaraunts purely based on the fact that they only serve pepsi. It tastes like syrup with a horrible aftertaste. Damn now I need a coke.

If truth be told though, BEER kicks both their asses :wink:

I come from an entire family of Pepsi drinkers. We wouldn’t drink that “carbonated maple syrup” (thanks rastahomie!) for money.

Now I only drink diet (and Diet Pepsi kicks Diet Coke’s butt). But for a real change, I drink Fresca, The Only Soda Made From Grapefruit Juice.[sup]TM[/sup]

Mmmmm.

I had to read that about 5 times before i realised it wasn’t cheesewire :slight_smile:

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that the font used on Cheerwine looks suspiciously like Dr. Pepper’s?

No one mentioned Squirt. Yum!

Diet Squirt is what I ask for in resturaunts. Then when they say they don’t have it I can Say, “then I’ll just have water” without looking cheap.

I enjoy drinking tonic water by itself, or with lime.

The only things Pepsi make that are any good are:
Mountain Dew, and Mr. Pibb. That’s it. Nothing else.

Coke, Mt. Dew, Sprite= good, good, good.
Mug, Barqs, Frosty= damn tasty.
IBC rootbeer= nectar o’the gods

I lived in NC for a few months and all they could talk about was Cheerwine. Ugh. Nasty stuff. Cherry-lemon Sundrop, though, that was alright.

Pepsi is just nasty. As is anything diet.

hey, bunnygirl, ever had a squirt (the soda) bottled in mexico? uuummm, ever so tasty (as is all mexican soda, jarritos, penafiel, coke, pepsi, sevenup, you name it), and it comes in this groovy swirly art deco bottle that is so hard to recycle cuz it looks so darn cool.

i had to rewrite this a couple times to avoid the inevitable double entendres that would have rained down among us if i had mentioned a mexican squirt.