Uncomfortable Situations

Ever been in one of those?

My close friends know how crazy I am, and that I turn down no challenge. This time is was the “Icy Hot” on the peanuts, but I didn’t think that was good enough so I decided to say “Why not just cover me from head to toe? But, your girlfriends have to apply the stuff” Of course everyone agreed. I was kidding really, but it was too late now. The first few minutes were pretty enjoyable. The next 45 minutes were complete hell.

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread21581.html

Well, this isn’t the only time I’ve cheated death.

When you said uncomfortable situations, I was thinking someone more along the lines of this:
Awkward Rap.

Awesome! I think I’ve done every single thing they mentioned.

No, never.

Joe

Do you mean uncomfortable as in awkward or painful?

I just got done being sick for a month (bacterial infection) after moving to Sacramento. As if the huge lymph glands, fever, and dizziness weren’t enough I developed reactions to both medications I took. The first one decided to bust out right before I finished the last pill. Bactrim made me break out in a bright red rash covering my entire body and I was lucky to get a few hours of sleep while I was so damned itchy. After hopping me up on Benedryl the doctors gave me Amoxicillin. Nothing could be as bad as itching all over your skin, right? Wrong. Try vaginal irritation (understatement of the year) for 5 days straight. NOTHING helped. Everything but yogurt made it worse. I was lucky to get over an hour of sleep each night. I felt like a zombie. After the third night I kind of got used to the lack of sleep, but it was still the worst month I’ve ever had.

I appreciate the fact you understand the word.

Since others are having difficulty understanding, here is the definition… (maybe no on wants to share, though)

Uncomfortable

1. causing discomfort or distress; painful; irritating.
  2. in a state of discomfort; uneasy; conscious of stress or strain.