Isn’t the sensible action for the 60-year old female employee to simply have her name legally changed to DanBlather, and use the ticket as issued?
[QUOTE=chowder]
I’m a Manchester City fan.
nuff said
[/QUOTE]
Have to post this Get Fuzzy cartoon link from today, January 10th: Linky.
Very funny Jodi
[QUOTE=Mama Tiger]
Ooh, email me, too, DanBlather. Not that I’m fishing for a discount, but next time I’m in Portland visiting the in-laws, it would be fun to check out a new (to me) yarn store!
[/QUOTE]
An aside, but every day I drive past the “Village Yarn and Tea Shop” in Seattle, it has always amused me at the strange mix of specialties, and someone thought to merge them into a business. Hmmm…so we have all of these delightful select teas from all over the world…this business just needs something extra…why, yarn of course! ![]()
Wow, remind me not to fly them. Next thing you know they’ll be putting scorpions on their planes or something.