Unknown actress/singer/entertainer id?

This is all the info I have. Undated, but Bruno died in 1987, so that might put a cap on the end date.

What are you asking?

If anyone can identify her.

So I assume Bruno is the photographer then. It also says Nashville down in the corner, does remind of some country singer.

My best guess: the singer Rita Coolidge.

I was thinking it looks more like 70’s country singer Sunday Sharpe.

No way that’s Rita.

Claudia Cardinale?

I don’t know about her id, but she looks to have a large ego.

I’ve never seen her in B&W but it may be Debra Paget. It is unlikely but it may be worth taking a look.

http://fanpix.famousfix.com/gallery/debra-paget

Here are hundreds of pictures of Debra that you can browse to see if any match your picture.

I got tired after looking at a few hundred of them.

P.S. For those of you who have never heard of Debra Paget, she is one of the most amazing actresses I have ever seen. She is still alive today and is about 82.

If you’ve never seen her, she is probably best known for her part in The Ten Commandments (1956), Cecile B. Demille’s blockbuster.

But my favorite film in which she stars is Princess of the Nile (1954). I think I fell in love with her the instant I first saw her.

If you are ever lucky enough to see this film, you may be as surprised as I was to learn that she is just the tiniest little thing - only 5’ 2".

You may also be surprised to know that after starring with Elvis Presley in Love Me Tender, he asked her to marry him but she was smart enough to refuse him. At that time in America, I bet there were no more than just a handful of ladies who would have refused a marriage proposol from Elvis.

What a lady!