Urbanredneck: Trifecta of ignorance.

…or a hoarse.

Ive bin threw the dessert on a hoarse with no main.

Well, isn’t that ionic.

A Liddell bit two ionic, dont u think?

Like reign on you’re weading day.

You people just dont now when to stop.

no u…

Just a side note: there’s a difference between can and will still learn. I don’t think he wants to change, so I don’t think he will learn. And korekt spelling is for the librul eleet.

Question: hasn’t he claimed he was once a teacher? If so, I question his veracity.

I think he actually claimed to be a science teacher. My guess is he cleaned the science rooms.

I think he said he was a substitute teacher.

A substitute teacher makes more sense. I’d be surprised if he were called in very often. In most states, you don’t have to have a college degree to be a sub.

If you’re going to accuse him of things, they will have to be shorter words.

Does he read these posts, do you think? (Sincere question.)

Oh yeah.

Yes, his second incarnatioin (Urbanredneck2, because he’s too stupid to figure out how to enable his original account on the new board) responded to this thread several times (posts #150, 152, 152, 160 and others I believe). It’s true that a few posters have had legitimate problems re-enabling their user names, but I think in the case of UR gross stupidity is the most likely explanation, as it is for everything else he says and does. I think his original incarnation on the old board also responded to an older pitting, but I can’t be bothered to check.

As for being a substitute teacher, it’s possible, but it was probably during his time attending troll school in Novosibirsk, Siberia. I’ve never known any actual teacher to have such loathing for all levels of education, especially colleges and universities.

I’m just amused that he doesn’t seem to grasp the difference between “systemic/institutional racism” and “a rule that everyone has to be racist.”

He doesn’t grasp the difference between, “there”, “their” and “they’re”.

How is that different from 90% of the internet?

Just stop it with your All Ignorance Matters.

Yes, he claimed to have been a high school science teacher.

That’s hard to reconcile with something he said in the same post: