Urbanredneck: Trifecta of ignorance.

Here he claims he used to substitute teach:

I used to sub. Every sub can tell you both horror stories and great stories about how different assignments went. The day and class you’d get depended alot upon the school, the kids, and the regular teacher. Most schools require regular teachers to leave lesson plans and a “sub folder” which has things like the seating chart, schedule, and info about the kids. How up to date and complete it was varied alot. Heck sometimes the class basically ran itself.

Well, that’s just devine!

Is he advocating that we should try to rescue trees that have too much ivy growing up them?

:laughing:

You call ME a liar when Monty starts lying about what I said? How come you dont call him out?

I guess it depends on who you believe right?

Yes, among other things:

This is undoubtedly a reference to Pete Devine, the award-winning principal naturalist for the Yosemite Conservancy at the Yosemite National Park. His work on environmenal causes and environmental education is renowned, something that the likes of Urbanredneck would certainly appreciate, being himself a staunch advocate of environmentalism and all forms of higher education.

It might have prevented the California wild fires almost as much as sweeping the ground.

@urbanredneck2, you could very easily clear your name. Please link to the specific scholarship in question.

My kids didn’t qualify for a scholarship for children of ironworkers. I’m still steamed about that.

I’m pretty sure there was a scholarship for indigenous peoples we could have snagged if we’d been more creative.

Now that Joe Biden has named Kamala Harris as his running mate, urbanredneck is just asking questions:

I’ve heard that Urbanredneck2 goes into threads in Politics and dumps steaming turds of lying misinformation there.

Is this true? I’m Just Asking Questions.

A lot of people are saying it.

I’ve heard he’s ineligible to vote, because he’s a fucking douchebag. I read that somewhere.

I thought it was because he keeps poking himself in the eye with the number 2 pencil.

God, that guy is an idiot.

This looks like intentional spreading of misinformative propaganda. Why isn’t it considered trolling?

Short answer: No. Not true. As long as she was born an American citizen.

Donald Trump is the child of an immigrant. But Urbanredneck apparently doesn’t feel that’s a problem.

How the fuck was he a teacher? This is 5th grade material. Maybe if the Bible is the only reference book you’re allowed to use…

Maybe he just read something online that told him he was a teacher and he believed it.

Lol!!