Valheim (PC game)

I attempted to install some mods in my single player game. I couldn’t get them to work. Has anyone here used mods for Valheim?

Bump: Hearth and Home just came out, an update with a lot of interior decorating and cooking buffs, as well as general rebalancing and some new critters and such. I’ve just started playing it, as my brother started a new server, and we’re all just in rags and flint axes and such.

Such a pretty game.

My wife and I basically honeymooned in Valheim after our almost-wedding.

I think they tweaked building physics - it seems a lot easier to build tall now.

Love it!

Unfortunately, a nasty case of tendonitis brought on by an early-August binge of Borderlands 3 has made it tricky for me to play Valheim, so I’m waiting to get back into the game. Civ VI for me until I heal up.

Argh. I want to play the H&H update. I moved recently and my desk computer is buried. I haven’t tried it on my laptop, I can’t imagine that it will be fun on a laptop.

You’ll have to turn down a few settings, perhaps, but this game pushes so few polygons that as long as your laptop was made this century, you’re bound to be fine.

It’s not the performance I am worried about. It’s using the flippin’ keyboard for navigation. The computer is small, so I even struggle to type accurately.

May I suggest a plug-in USB keyboard? For “work purposes”, of course. Your laptop would become more useful and, as a purely coincidental byproduct, Valheim becomes possible.

Purely coincidental, I want to stress.

Of course. And not a bad idea.