Vanity Plates with your Screen Name

Okay, so I’m thinking of heading down to the R DMV tomorrow and seeing if I can get vanity plates for my car that say “Euty.” I’m just curious if anyone else has their screen name on their car plates?

Not yet. I don’t want ArdnRngr tainted by the POS currently in my driveway. But when I get my next car, yeah baby.

Ooh, that’s a good idea! My plates expire on my birthday (Thursday) and I might as well do something for myself.

Thanks Euty!

8 letter max

SCRCHOWL
SCREECH
OTUSASIO

maybe I’ll change my screen name to something shorter…

In reverse, yes. I’ve had THNKSNOW on my plates for years.

I didn’t get Narile on my plates, though it was close. I used Mythilt instead, different screen name.

Umm. No. I don’t think that would be a good idea for me.

Yeah my plates are ELL-243

Now you can all track me.
BTW Euty, I think those plates would be cool!

Vanity plates? Naw, got no car. But I’d love to see screen names on T-shirts …

I am going to be getting vanity plates soon. I had 'em on my Honda…TCNOHOR…but the only person from here who’s seen those is weirddave when he gave me a lift after it DIED DIED DIED. Eh hem. Anyhow…

Here in Virginia we’re restricted to seven letters, and my next plates are going to be HMADRYD. Hell, my handle’s old enough to drive now; I figure it’s only fair to at least give it its own plates.

Yep. If you ever see a little green Grand Am that says GARF 226, that’s me.

*Check it out!

*Not really my plate, but I found a website that generates any name/state, of course I don’t remember the URL. :frowning:

Ooooo…I think I just came up with an idea for another web site…

Anyone feel like sending me pics of your screen name license plates (to which will be added mine once I get 'em), so I can throw together a site? I’ve already done the tattoo pages (submitted for your approval)…?

(sorry for the hijack, carry on, carry on…)

Oh, for cryin’ out loud.

here is the correct link.. I apologize wholeheartedly.

I would get odieman plates but then they would be worth more then the car is ;), and I suspect some idiot in the DMV would think I was trying to say Oh die man…

Keith

Boscibo, I believe the site you’re looking for is at htpp://www.acme.com/licensemaker/

Damn! Personalised plates in New South Wales are expensive. Why didn’t I register on SDMB as VFA-531? Curses!

Actually, a guy in England did a similar thing. He couldn’t afford personalised plates, so he legally changed his name to fit the ones he already had.

What am I thinking? It’s http://www.acme.com/licensemaker

(to himself) Look before you post…look before you post…look before you post…

Well, see it’s kinda backwards for me…KAZ950, my AOL screenname, is my father’s liscence pat number. Every Screenname or tag I hae s some kind of variant of that. Pretty dan cool if you ask me…

Well, see it’s kinda backwards for me…KAZ950, my AOL screenname, is my father’s liscence pat number. Every Screenname or tag I hae s some kind of variant of that. Pretty darn cool if you ask me…