I have been attempting to pay my phone bill for more than a week now, and every last one of your automated systems / web sites for paying my bill either fails to allow me access, fails to permit me to proceed with the transaction, or simply fails to connect. Thanks to your nifty online service, which used to work, I suppressed my paper phone bill, so I don’t even have that to work with.
- The phone tree to the automated account information initially did not allow me to proceed past initial login.
- The phone tree to the automated account information now doesn’t even connect… it simply drops the call, or refuses to provide any information.
- None of the automated phone line options that are specifically mentioned in the script leads to a live person.
- Pressing “0” in a billing section of the automated phone script used to connect me to a breathing person, whom wasn’t equipped to take my money (I guessed at the “0” bit. Easy guess, but still, not in your $#@*& script).
- Now, pressing “0” in the billing portion of the automated phone script either drops the call, or generates a busy signal.
- I’ve had to have my online password reset, too. It worked just fine yesterday, why not today?
- I still haven’t had any of your people contact me, either by e-mail, or by office phone.
Do you want my money…? Why has it been made so hard for me to give you my money…? Why are your various systems so poorly maintained…? Did you all set out to deliberately suck as hard as possible…?
As you can see, I’m very frustrated and angry at this point. My phone service is in interrupt, I can’t get through to you to fix it, and it’s your systems and services that are providing the roadblock.
Thank you for your kind attention, that will be all.