Video of Ferrari 458 Spider driver running over cop's foot while he is writing a ticket -

Point 1 - Dude was actively trying to avoid a ticket, and was being a solid douche. He also (maybe) ran over the cop’s foot, and it could be argued that was on purpose. I thought the cop was remarkably restrained considering that Solid Douche essentially flipped him off (did you see that face when he got in the car?) and then tried to nudge him out of the way with his car.

Point 2 - I liked how extra cop held Solid Douche’s leg up in the air for a while to keep Solid Douche’s head firmly attached to the road. That was classy. Even more classy was the halfhearted “enh” toss of the road cone presumably to keep SD from getting run over while they ignored him on the ground for a while to hopefully let the Douche seep out.

Point 3 - I REALLY liked how that limp kept getting worse and worse - each time the cop glanced up and saw one of the dozen cameras out and filming.

Points awarded all around!

I still think the cop is in the wrong here. As soon as he saw the guy walk into the car, he should have given clear verbal instructions to stay put. Instead he chose the stupid passive aggressive move of sticking his foot in front of the tire.

The Ferrari driver didn’t seem like the type who would follow an officer’s verbal instructions.

The cop is talking to guy – check 0:10.

Now the person I feel badly for is the taxi driver, who is just trying to pass the cop writing a ticket.