Virginia boys [Special Operations military unit]

this reads like something a computer program would generate. Is this a school project?

My boss on one of my active duty stints was a Blackhawk pilot in Mogadishu with the 160th. He wouldn’t talk about it much even when we got him drunk.

The OP is kind of rambling.

The 160th SOAR fly missions for special forces units and are supposedly the best pilots out there. They aren’t a secret unit.

I’ve heard of the Virginia boys, I first heard of them about 15 years ago. I’m not sure if they are real, or if they exist what they do. If they do exist my impression is they possibly either the special activities division in the CIA, or they are the Intelligence Support Activity in the US army. The guy who told me about them implied they were an intelligence gathering unit that went deep undercover and had a lot of interesting equipment. If so, that sounds more like the ISA than SAD.

Hey man,:cool: You ever heard of the Seattle Seven?:rolleyes:

I guess it’s a shame for Osama Bin Laden that he turned off his TV around zero dark fifteen.

The Virginia Boys get mentioned several times in The Rivers of London book series. But in that series, they’re wizards.

The ‘we’ve been watching you for awhile and now we know you’re special/different’ sounds like YA fantasy stuff.

“You’re a wizard, Harry.”