Wanna play Botticelli?

Are you the scion of a famous Ohio political family, now serving as an appellate judge?

[QUOTE=Plynck]
Were you a key figure in American foreign policy during the 1970s, and the only Democrat ever to win reelection to the U.S. Senate from your state in that state’s history?
[/QUOTE]

Great question. I’ll hate myself for not knowing this, and for not Googling to get an answer. You get a Direct Question. Please identify your FC, though.

[QUOTE=Elendil’s Heir]
Are you the scion of a famous Ohio political family, now serving as an appellate judge?
[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. Name your FC and get a DQ.

Were you the 16th Secretary of Defense (USA)?

Were you a pianist who played with Elvis Presley and Patsy Cline?

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Were you a pianist who played with Elvis Presley and Patsy Cline?
[/QUOTE]

Fuckin’ A, Bubba! Floyd Cramer. You get to be the next person to be guessed! Nice work.

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
What about Jelly Botty, where you have to eat eighteen curries?
[/QUOTE]

What about Jel…

D’oh, beaten to the punch, however, this thread was screaming for a “TYO” reference…

[QUOTE=silenus]
Were you the 16th Secretary of Defense (USA)?
[/QUOTE]

No. But Johnny L.A. got it. He’s the next one to be guessed. Thanks for the guesses!

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Fuckin’ A, Bubba! Floyd Cramer. You get to be the next person to be guessed! Nice work.
[/QUOTE]

Okay…

I’m EM.

Have you ever run for POTUS in a wildly unsuccessful bid?

[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Have you ever run for POTUS in a wildly unsuccessful bid?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Edmund Muskie.

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Okay…

I’m EM.
[/QUOTE]

Aside from Edmund Muskie – I see in preview – have you run for POTUS in the late 20th Century?

Have you ever been your party’s candidate for POTUS in a wildly unsuccessful bid?

Are you a twitchy 60s TV star?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Aside from Edmund Muskie – I see in preview – have you run for POTUS in the late 20th Century?
[/QUOTE]

I don’t know who you have in mind, but I did not run for POTUS in the 20th Century.

I don’t know who you have in mind, but I have never been my party’s candidate for POTUS in an unsuccessful bid.

Edit: No, I’m not Eugene McCarthy.

[QUOTE=DaphneBlack]
Are you a twitchy 60s TV star?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Elizabeth Montgomery.

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Okay…

I’m EM.
[/QUOTE]

Are you a stone fox fashion model?

Eugene McCarthy was the New Party candidate in 1968.

What the!!?? You can edit a "no"answer?

[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Are you a stone fox fashion model?
[/QUOTE]

No, I’m not Elle Macpherson.

[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Eugene McCarthy was the New Party candidate in 1968.
[/QUOTE]

Got it. Took me a while though.