Want a big set of tits? Join the Army!

Bigger Breasts for Free: Join the Army

C-cup rations?

Damn! You beat me. I was just gonna start a thread about this…

I had a better title, “Let your boobs be all they can be in the Army”

Just in case they need to do an emergency breast enlargement in the field I guess - or perform liposuction under fire.

Well, if you had to perform a liposuction under fire, wouldn’t you wish you’d had practice?

“Do these fatigues make my ass look big?”

“Her olive-drap t-shirt was soaked in sweat, and stretched taught over the two voluptuous hemispheres, as she struggled to see if her combat boots would pass spit-polish inspection…”

More to the point, if I was ever liposucked under fire, I’d be hoping the surgeon had practised plenty.
Though if it was breast augumentation under hostile fire I think I’d probably be past caring about the quality of the stitching.

Gosh, I hate to spoil your fun, but if a soldier gets half a boob blown off by a mine, don’t you think she ought to be able to have reconstructive surgery so she doesn’t have to spend the rest of her life with one breast?

I guarantee you the Army surgeons won’t install a set of EE boobs.

As always, if you think the folks in the Army have too sweet a deal, you can always enlist, yourself. Free clothes, free glasses, all the carbs you can eat. Go for it!!

Hey, now they don’t have to learn to sew anymore. They can get themselves altered to fit the uniform rather than the other way around.

Ah, the old “laugh at the Army’s breasts and the terrorists have already won” argument.

Though I think it’s more likely that the reason that plastic surgery is used for practise is 'cos it’s the only kind of surgery a population of fit young people will volunteer for regularly. No need for unlikely Anti-boob mine scenarios

Surgical skills are surgical skills. Experience learned from plastic surgery carries over to other types of surgery.

Soldiers’ spouses also qualify for breast enlargement. I knew a girl who almost agreed to marry me just so she could get a free boob job. In exchange for that, I would get to collect separation pay while overseas and collect BAH and a larger BAS amount. I’d be making much more money and she could get larger boobies. It would be a win-win situation.

I wonder if the men can get boob jobs?

Don’t ask, don’t tell, and all that business.

I think penis enlargements are being scandalously overlooked here.

Your basis for this is?

Female soldiers get masectomies too. They would need reconstructive surgery afterwards. Better to get that surgery from someone whose skills are sharp.

Haj

I see there is a pit thread on this subject, and I don’t wish to open it because I’m sure it’ll raise my blood pressure.

There are some points I wish to make, and they are:

1. Soldiers are taxpayers, too.

2. While a civilian plastic surgeon may charge you thousands of dollars for a procedure, those costs go to such things as reserving hospital space and malpractice insurance. When an Army surgeon operates on you, it is in an Army hopsital. The Army owns the hospital. Therefore, they are not paying to use the space. They already built the hospital.

3. In case anyone wonders, they use some sense in scheduling these things. Nobody’s losing the chance to get a timely kidney transplant because the doctors are too busy implanting boobies. I got elective surgery in the Army (breast reduction), and had to wait over a year for it.

4. The Army surgeons joined the Army to practice surgery. Performing operations is exactly the reason they are there.

5. As I mentioned before, sometimes boobies get damaged in combat. Same thing with noses. Liposuction now, go figure.

6. It’s true that I can’t prove that Army surgeons never implant outrageously oversized boobies. I’m only assuming based on common sense, and I may be wrong. But since the surgeons are fully aware that the patients are soldiers who have a job to do which includes certain physicals tasks, I can’t imagine them performing surgery that would hamper a soldier’s ability to carry out her duties.

7. Another thing Army doctors spend a lot of time on is tattoo removal.

8. And once again, anyone who thinks it’s gosh-darn unfair how easy everyone in the military has it should absolutely enlist and get him- or herself a piece of the pie.

Breast reduction?

At the hands of an army doctor, I’d say that’s a war crime.

Anti-boob mines. :smiley: Though not a band name, it would at least make a good song…

I read it as anti-boob *mimes. They make disgusted faces as the feel up your breasts.