Want to be King of England? Apply within!

No, that is a coin.

No, it’s a ship: Sovereign class | Memory Alpha | Fandom

I, TriPolar, future King of England, have no problem with the word Sovran. Immediately following my coronation I will make it the official spelling for whatever word Skald is referring to.

First off, oppressing Finns is a Really Bad Idea, ask the Russians how that worked for them. I’d much prefer to have them on my side TYVM.
Denmark? They make good beer and the women are good looking; where’s my motivation?

How about Norway? We can do something nasty to them, damnable inoffensive Scandanavians…

Anything with Finns belongs in the ocean. Nuke Finland into Atlantis. Danes are easygoing, productive, make good pastries and have a clean, tidy country. I like Danes. Danes can stay.

Make it so.

You must have a truly abysmal opinion of Skald, if you think he used that spelling in error, and that you have to bless it after the fact.

I suspect “sovran” is the correct spelling in the English language of Earth-analogue 40840r84w08454545048504850984554pdq. So you’ll have no correcting to do.

Not a good start to your sucking-up campaign, it seems to me. :smack:

Talk about sucking up! Do you think the president, chairman, CEO of Rhymer Enterprises will fall for you crude attempt to smear me and suck up to him? Skald is a wise and knowing force of evil who clearly understands his goal is to do whatever he wants and I heartily endorse his efforts and pledge all of the resources of my kingdom to aid him in any way he requests.

Honestly, if your two noses get any browner…:eek:

I don’t want to be Queen (excuse me, vagina-owner here) but I nominate Skald. Also what is this hot buttered rum, please?

Was he wearing a bin bag?

a drink for a chilly evening

I know, it sounds like everything hot toddies promise to be and then fail to deliver! I plan to try it this weekend.

Inoffensive? They eat lutefisk for God’s sake!

And they’re even proud of it too?!?!

One of the reasons my future subjects subject themselves to their traditional alimentary atrocities is that they don’t look so bad next to Scandinavian food.

No just his robes and that dam great sword

That’s kind of like saying you’d rather eat durian because it’s better than eating someone else’s vomit. Besides, Norway is getting a neutron bath next week so it’s really a moot point. Tuesday, I think. That will also solve the whole “what do we do with the Tridents?” issue.

I’m doubly ineligible, as a converted Catholic and as a person married to a Catholic.