Way to go, Wacko Jacko.

Give 'em a chance to see if Tone 40 works in print :wink:

Hell, I’ll throw in the Republican Party for good measure, too.

How’d’ya like them apples? :smiley:

What a feeble rant.

If the artists who agreed to collaborate with him don’t have the sense to hire lawyers to cover such basic stuff as to who shall receive the funds raised, then that’s their fault.

As for the idiots who decide to donate, it’s their money, not yours.

This may be “flogging a dead horse”, but 'tis not that good a

[quote]
(http://www.thirdreichruins.com/buchenwald.htm).

Ah, Alan Owes Bess, who’s a tad bitter because he recently got his sad ass kicked, and has now taken it upon himself to judge my rants.

How nice.

That’s not much of a cite, you’ll need to do better than that. You mistake a name calling routine for wit? That’s about on the same level as your current rant, which on second review still looks as feeble as ever.

Then what the fuck are you doing here? Move on, read something more interesting. Go find cites that prove The Guardian “routinely lies”, or something.

I’ve already provided you with eight examples which you refused to read.

Now you seem all angry and upset.

I’m sorry.

I’ll do as you wish, move on, and let you all get back to Wacko Jacko.

Lemme see, 1.25 pm. Time for me to do a bit of Saturday afternoon shopping.

Bye bye.

Kudos, casdave!

In the words of Dick Emery, you are awful but I like you.

You know that shop Bush’s Fresh Meats on level 2 of Westfield Miranda? They’ve got brains on special this week. You should pick some up, dude.

casdave: Well, there’s really no comparison. For one thing, Scientology isn’t a religion. Its dogma' was created by a huckster to deprive others of their money, and it uses its brainwashed followers to lie, manipulate, and kill to increase the Cult's coffers. The religion’ is a dodge, created to avoid governmental regulation of Hubbard’s Dianetics crap.

Religions can use faith as a justification. Scientology cannot. The only thing the Scientology higher-ups believe in is profit.

Better watch out Coldfire the Scientologist lawyers will find a way to get you banned. If I were you, I would be just as afraid as us non-moderators.

I’d like to see them try, SD. :slight_smile:

STOP IT! My sides are aching.

Derleth, not trying to justify Scientology lunatics, but when was the last time there was a Scientology inquisition ?

You call Scientology a dogma and hucksterism, but organised religion has historically been far more morally corrupt, lethal and criminal than that.

Look at the way that religion has used organisation to exclude others from trade, and it sure looks like the Mafia has plenty of competition, and the protection of child abuse perverts by Catholic, LDS in particular, and others that have not been as well publicised.

Making money under the name of religion is quite a mild offence given the things other religions have done.

Religion is simply a disgrace on humanity.

Wonder if that will get me pitted, it is my opinion, and there is plenty of evil in religion to go around.