Ways To Make A Man Grovel

Unfortunately that’s incorrect. Most of the posts on this message board are fairly close to perfect in Grammar.

That hurt feeling you’re feeling? It’ll be gone by tomorrow. You’ll realize that is just an internet message board, and it’s not really important to me what those people say.

To the rest of… Us… No offence but, almost (ugh, it’s catching. I just typed ‘ulmost’) universally: The most demeaning criticisms are the politest ones and the ones with the best interests at heart.

edit: Isn’t it so much easier to be cruel when we either can’t see someone or they’re not real? (Not that that’s a good thing)

Can we pull the heads off kittens too?

You’ll have to grovel first.

Look, I had to read ‘ULYSSES’ Once already.

Damn you, James Joyce, Why Won’t You Stay Dead???

C’mon, I can’t be the only person who noticed that she mentioned the name of an actual doper in her OP…

So, Lady in Red, what exactly is your relationship with Rayh?

I can’t believe this thread has gone on so long without this picture being posted.
Holy crap, She’s from the UK! Wait, that sounds bad. That sounds like I’m even more surprised it’s from a more literate country than America. I’m so going to Hell.

My new theory is this person is perfectuly…(stop the train… I just did it again! PerfectLY well spoken and currently laughing their arse off. (Yes, arse, she’s in the UK so she has an arse)

According to her first posts about a month ago, he is (was?) her boyfriend.

Yeah, I just looked 'er up to see if her previous posts were as incomprehensible. Pretty much, yes, on that count.

Good lord. He must be mortified.

Originally Posted by The Lady In Red
My question is disgusting wow ive read loads of disgusting things on here from you and very bad language and your calling me names look at yourselves or read some of the things you put on here yes no caps no punctuation marks,

Right. Anybody can get angry and have a melt down. But taking the time to order arguments, choose the exact phrase or the perfect word, dealing with capitalization and punctuation—these make a poster seem like a civilized lunatic. And that care in writing is likely to persuade the reader to entertain seriously the complaint. In this board, anyway.

Bad language, name calling? Sure, sometimes. But when we bark, we like to enunciate :D;):cool:

Hmm, I think I know how to make him grovel…

First, you tie him up.

Then, you must read him what you wrote in these posts, exactly the way you wrote it.

He will beg for mercy.

Or, failling that, for Vogon poetry.

If someone with chop skillz could find a screenshot of nude Daniel Craig tied to a chair, and chop in someone reading that thread to them (positioned out of shot so the paper it’s written on is in frame) that would be a good thing for them to do.

See, that’s what I was looking for.
What would you say… a modified hog-tie? :smiley:

I go to school with someone that has a similar writing style, only she isn’t quite as bad as the OP. It is excruciating to read her e-mails. Unfortunately, we’re in a school club together so I have to deal with it.

This is like the visual version of nails on a chalkboard to me.

Red, ever hear of spell check? If you want people to respond to you in a positive way, please take the time to frame your message so that it makes sense.

I vote for it’s Gov. Palin posting.

See youve all been busy in the night,Purple Haze your writing looks identical to mine cant see any difference in them,A message to all do not judge people before you know the facts,Or is that the way you all do it.As for my relashionship with Rayh maybe he might tell you.And as i cant add a pic on here if i did it would be im a breast cancer survivour and proud of it.As its October i was going to start a thread on this subject but glad i didnt as you would all turn that into a joke.and as for the one about people in wheel chairs maybe one day you will end up in one,I work in a home for the elderly a lot are in wheel chairs do they complain no they are great people.And do not class me as another Palin.Want to know more about me.Right i have 2 wonderfull daughters and a 3 yr old grandson whom i adore,i work in a job i love and love all my old people even the ones in wheelchairs or disabled,so jokes about them dont go down very well with me.I was in an abusive marraige for 28 years,but having cancer made me stronger,maybe now some of you might say she should have died sorry to dissapoint you but i fought back and with a positive outlook hope im here for a few more years.Im Not agressive never have been life has taught me not to be but if someone puts things about me then i will argue,as name calling is a kids game.So maybe some of you should grow up a bit (ohh bet that doesnt go down well)if you want to call me more names go ahead

We have grown up and have facts you are just in a hard problem to solve, making a man grovel can take lot of time and be not good for happiness for future of relationship whatever that means. But if you need to see him groveling to make you happy you just need to think about what you want to be as a cancer survivor you know no one understands how strong you are and you don’t need to make him grovel to feel good about yourself … take a deep breath and think about the kind of person you want if you want to be her who makes men grovel then refuse to talk to him and be willing to make no progress but if you want to be strong and stop argument find out exactly what is bothering you that he’s doing and get him to help you figure out how to fix it which is the mature thing to do if your 16 or 60.

Did you not read one of my posts that this was a joke between him and i.Would i ever make any One grovell no im not that stupid,even though ive had to do a lot of grovelling in my marraige so i do know what it is like.Even he knew i was joking so i thought i would post it AS A JOKE to see what he would say.i could and will say i am very very happy in my relashionship with Rayh,hes the perfect gentleman and knows what ive been through and understands.

Congratulations on surviving breast cancer.

OK, so, you put this on here as a joke for your friend. Congratulations. You’ve achieved your goal. AND, you’ve managed to get plenty of men (and I’m guessing some women) to grovel just by posting here.

What’s this SARKY of which you speak? As one of the Ugly Americans, Enquiring Minds Want To Know.

Just out of curiosity, would it have been better if we all just ignored you so you could have joked with your friend without us disturbing you? Again, we are here to make your stay enjoyable. Just tell us how we may accomplish that.

Thank you very much.

I’ll grovel if we stop there, AND get me in the room in which he’s tied to the chair :smiley: